• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit BTails, it's like surviving prison. You gotta be so crazy that nobody would mess with you.

Start calling Quick names like Bitchface McDicksplit and threaten to fuck Marvie's grandpa on his birthday. That's what I would do.

Threaten to fuck Marvie's grandpa all you want, but Quick is off limits

WP3Inj8.gif

I'm not high, everything is just hilarious.

BTails

First of all, different than a goalie missing 54 games, and second of all, that image looks like it's not this season and so 5 years ago, buddy.

Also, Matt Tkachuk is still a bitch who thinks he's some hotshot. Fuck his stupid ignorant ass.

Didn't Brown get a 2 game suspension for elbowing someone in the face? And hasn't he kneed like, 4 players over his career? But no, Flames are the dirty ones.

Threaten to fuck Marvie's grandpa all you want, but Quick is off limits

Quick has a habit of smashing his stick when he loses because he's a cry baby, so I'm staying far away from him.

Marvie_3

Banned
Didn't Brown get a 2 game suspension for elbowing someone in the face? And hasn't he kneed like, 4 players over his career? But no, Flames are the dirty ones.

Quick has a habit of smashing his stick when he loses because he's a cry baby, so I'm staying far away from him.
Its waaaaaay more than 4.

Also Quick is good people. I'll vouch for him.

Man tomorrow's game vs Tampa is gonna be intense. We could see a situation where Tampa pulls their goalie in OT because any SO result eliminates them.

BTails

New guy stepping up

Also, how come your sister's a Leafs fan BTails?

Stab someone first day in prison, right?

Just because I live in Alberta, doesn't mean I'm originally from here, which means "Wife" does not automatically also mean "Sister".

yyzjohn

Banned
Man tomorrow's game vs Tampa is gonna be intense. We could see a situation where Tampa pulls their goalie in OT because any SO result eliminates them.

I don't think that's accurate. It would eliminate their chance of catching the Leafs based on ROW, but they could still catch Ottawa even with a SO win against the Leafs.

Tampa has 35 ROW, if they win in SO against Leafs, and then normally in last 2 they'll have 37 ROW, same as Ottawa if Sens lose all 3 of their games. TB holds the second tie-break against Ottawa (head to head matchup)

Montreal Vs Buffalo tonight.

You know I think Montreal should let Lindgren start in this game, give Price a nice rest.

Our last game is against Detroit in the final game in the Joe Louis arena

Solo

Habs home schedule for the first 2 rounds if they make it that far is out (as they'd have home ice advantage):

Round 1:
- Game 1 - Wednesday, April 12
- Game 2 - Friday, April 14
- Game 5 - Friday, April 21
- Game 7 - Tuesday, April 25

So it stands to reason that New York games would be Game 3 on Monday, April 17, Game 4 on Wednesday, April 19, and Game 6 on Sunday, April 23 and (you can bet your ass that'd be a matinee ugh).

Round 2:
- Game 1 - Sunday, April 30 (probably a matinee)
- Game 2 - Tuesday, May 2
- Game 5 - Tuesday, May 9
- Game 7 - Saturday, May 13

With visitor home games being Game 3 on Friday, April 5, Game 4 on Sunday, April 7 (probably another matinee), and Game 6 on Thursday, May 11.

Game 5 vs Rags might be my target to try to get tickets for.

I don't think that's accurate. It would eliminate their chance of catching the Leafs based on ROW, but they could still catch Ottawa even with a SO win against the Leafs.

Tampa has 35 ROW, if they win in SO against Leafs, and then normally in last 2 they'll have 37 ROW, same as Ottawa if Sens lose all 3 of their games. TB holds the second tie-break against Ottawa (head to head matchup)

Who?

I have a fucking presentation to do for my marketing class tomorrow before the Leafs game so I'll already be a wreck because I haaaaaate public speaking.

Cake Boss

Banned
I have a fucking presentation to do for my marketing class tomorrow before the Leafs game so I'll already be a wreck because I haaaaaate public speaking.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it feels good to be finished with that shit MUAHAHAHAHA.😈😈

majored in marketing too😒😒

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it feels good to be finished with shit MUAHAHAHAHA.😈😈

majored in marketing too😒😒

I don't think I'm going to take much more marketing after this course.

It's a group project so at least I'm not all alone but my group has been fucking useless all semester.

Reckheim

Amazon fucked up and didn't delivery persona 5 on time (I don't care to be honest, too busy to play anyways) but they gave me a $10 credit for the delay so I ended up getting Titanfall 2 Deluxe for $28 including taxes.

I don't really have anyone else to share this with ...

But yo, how bout them Leafs.

BTails

I have to be in Edmonton (ewwwwwwwwww) next Wednesday for work. That's the start of the Playoffs. If there's a Flames game that night, I'll be wearing my RED C in hostile territory.

imBask

Banned
This is great news for everyone, Aleksander Barkov is a lazy russian so you can expect to see him gone

Does the Panthers have any... colorful player if you know what I mean?

Top Bottom