• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

calder

Haha I just remembered when some of you were saying there was no chance X1 was going to be more expensive than PS4, and also definitely as powerful (or more!) Good times. The Scorpio looks intriguing as heck but I'll be surprised if it's 550CAD or less.

Jack "Pride of Ohio" Roslovic to get his NHL debut tonight in Columbus. Twitter joking how he gets called up to the big team, but will somehow have worse line mates than he does on the Moose. Fucking Maurice. 🙄

Yawnier

Banned
Don't know if I'll be able to watch much of the game tonight... Have to do a bit more prep for a job interview tomorrow morning, but I also interviewed for it 2 years ago and didn't get it so I'm a bit more nervous than usual

yyzjohn

Banned
Don't know if I'll be able to watch much of the game tonight... Have to do a bit more prep for a job interview tomorrow morning, but I also interviewed for it 2 years ago and didn't get it so I'm a bit more nervous than usual

Prep shmep, we may never get another game like this in the next 5 years.

Cake Boss

Banned
Me with the sens tonight.

GoBanana-360x390.png

Dreamcast 2 will be the best game system of all time. Take that XBOX/PS nerds.

Nintendo still cool. Switch for life! (and by life I mean foreseeable future)

these Columbus commentators sound like robots, zero personality. very creepy. speak like humans ffs..

Jets have another new goalie, fascinating.

Socreges

Banned
Because we will be so far ahead in the standings for the next 5 years it won't be necessary right?

Right?

Right?
Leafs fans, when you're B2B Cup champs and drafting your hit list to take vengeance on those who had spurned you throughout the years, can you please go easy on me?

Erdrick

Hey Comrie might be good, he certainly projects as the Jets best young G prospect.

Granted I said that 2 years ago about hellebuyck so...

Edit: Comrie must be like "ah yes, that's what they mean by "NHL shot"

I still have PTSD flashbacks from Beauregard back in the early 90's... The kids we have now are light years beyond that fucking sieve.

Holiday

Banned
Why extend Sobotka? Why give him 3.5 AAV? He hasn't been in the league in 3 years. Why? Why would Armstrong do this? Can he resist giving middle-6 players too much money?

Holiday

Banned
As of this moment, the Blues will be spending 12 million dollars next year on third line centers (Sobotka, Berglund, Lehtera).

Solo

I got 2 tickets for Game 5 in the reds. May not be able to go though. So they may be available if Red or someone wants to buy them.

calder

I still have PTSD flashbacks from Beauregard back in the early 90's... The kids we have now are light years beyond that fucking sieve.

Hah the 3rd and 4th Jets goalie prospects like Berdin and Phillips are way better than what we're used to having in the pipeline.

Just a real shame Helle had a bad year.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
refs are really trying their fucking hardest not to call these stupid ass penalties that tampa keep committing

if the Jets can win this which i think they will, they've won 9 out of their last 11... could they please keep this up next season, pick up right where they left off? no? not a chance in hell? okay..

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
the guy who did the knee on matthews is the same bitch who injured kapanen and nielsen earlier in the year

Top Bottom