• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
I for some reason thought you guys were at 91 and this would've made 93. But even if we did tie at the end of the season you guys would still probably win the tie breaker.

Maybe. I just want the Nucks in the first round. I feel like the Avs have a better chance of beating the Blues than the Yotes or Stars.

Mii

Banned
I hope they lost all of their remaining games.

LA wins divison, Sharks 7th, and Avs 8th.

Sharks win the next two games against LA in regulation, Phoenix loses two of their final three games (one in OT), Dallas wins all remaining games.

3rd. Sharks 3rd 96 points (35 ROW)
7th. Coyotes 7th 94 points (34 ROW)
8th. Stars 8th 93 points (37 ROW)
9th. LA 93 points (34 ROW)

This is going to happen. Remember this post.

Heretic

Sharks win the next two games against LA in regulation, Phoenix loses two of their final three games (one in OT), Dallas wins all remaining games.

3rd. Sharks 3rd 96 points (35 ROW)
7th. Coyotes 7th 94 points (34 ROW)
8th. Stars 8th 93 points (37 ROW)
9th. LA 93 points (34 ROW)

This is going to happen. Remember this post.

I love you...

Socreges

Banned
Thanks, Brookbank!

Luongo didn't really have much chance on any of the goals, apart from the first. Still have to make the change, but this shouldn't really add fuel to the fire.

Schneider, as of now, has the third best sv% of all time for a goalie that's played minimum 30 games in a season. And the best ever for a prospect.

Socreges

Banned
Listening to TSN discuss the Luongo/Schneider/Vancouver situation is painful.

irkHwN0Oiw6PF.gif

Cue Tabris posting soon.

Also Malholtra is strangely not like his previous form, is Sammy taking up all his defensive zone coverage?
Sammy's been taking more of it, but Malhotra is still being dominantly used on the PK and key face-offs. Although Sammy's entire line is better suited for defensive zone starts with Higgins and Hansen on it.

Sammy's most noticeable contribution is freeing up Kesler offensively. With both Manny and Sammy taking the brunt of d-zone faceoffs, Kesler doesn't have to be out there nearly as much, same with the PK.

I'm sitting here watching the yotes ride Smith
in
to
the ground
the playoffs wondering how excited I'd actually be if I lived in Quebec and this was likely my team to be. Whose jersey would I buy? Tippet?

Huge Canucks pressure there. Yikes.

Boudreau is rolling with a huge variety of line changes as well. Lots of players getting lots of TOI. Sucks if the Ducks lose a game where they had the lead 3 times, but I can see why they would.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Raymond looked devastated LOL. on the ice like "man you're so mean! -push-"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Canucks power play is so frustrating to watch.

EDIT: holy cow, 46 shots for Columbus and counting. 2-0 Phoenix.

Holy, from just looking at the score I thought it was just a normal "well it's COLUMBUS" win for Phoenix, but 47 shots now?!? What is this, a team playing for the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom