• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

Now seems like a good time to post this...

hBXTz.jpg
I really liked him

booo

The good thing about the Canucks scoring at home means I get to hear Clutch. Said it before but such a better goal song than that horrible Green Day riff.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ZOMBIE HIGGINS, CARRYING THE CANUCKS ON HIS FINELY TONED ABS.

higginsabs.jpg

Dude why, do we really have to bring the Higgins-Kesler ab-off here too? It's disturbing enough in real life.

Also, dat 1footed-deflection looked boss.

BUFFALO WON HELLZ YEAH. Good job guys.

EDIT: Just saw the replay of the 5th buffalo goal, WHAT IN THE NAME OF HOCKEY HAPPENED THERE?!? Where was the whistle?!? It looked like there were at least 5 people lying on that puck and then it suddenly went in?!? wtf?

Dude why, do we really have to bring the Higgins-Kesler ab-off here too? It's disturbing enough in real life.

EDIT: Just saw the replay of the 5th buffalo goal, WHAT IN THE NAME OF HOCKEY HAPPENED THERE?!? Where was the whistle?!? It looked like there were at least 5 people lying on that puck and then it suddenly went in?!? wtf?
I could bring in fat Schneider. Does that work?

OnPoint

Nobody in the arena could believe they didn't blow the whistle. It was INSANE. Once the Sabres started playing hockey (i.e. the first period ended) the game felt like a playoff game.

This was my first win of the season. I'm glad it was so incredible.

Still feeling giddy from being there.

I still don't like it.

Clutch are a fantastic band. Seen them three times. But I guess you really have to enjoy the whole 'sludge rock' thing to really like them. It'd be easy to mistake them for some Nashville-based Black Rebel Motorcycle Club wannabe group if you hadn't heard at least a few of their tracks.

But I can see how 'Electric Worry' by itself as a goal song could easily divide opinion 50/50 in Canucks Nation. It's a bit niche.

RC

Banned
Clutch are a fantastic band. Seen them three times. But I guess you really have to enjoy the whole 'sludge rock' thing to really like them. It'd be easy to mistake them for some Nashville-based Black Rebel Motorcycle Club wannabe group if you hadn't heard at least a few of their tracks.

But I can see how 'Electric Worry' by itself as a goal song could easily divide opinion 50/50 in Canucks Nation. It's a bit niche.

I can hardly tell these hipster/indie/wuss rock bands apart. Must be getting old.

Quick

Banned
I was on my way home listening to the radio and heard that the Leafs blew a 3-goal lead and lost 6-5 in OT.

Well, they know how to lose in style, at least.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lmao ott runs into the boards on his own and is pissed at the refs for not making a call

That's as if Henrik complained about being hooked after he tripped and fell when he skated into Luongo's net. All by himself. (happened in the first period today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom