• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

God these Carolina games are always so fucking boring, full of shity reffing, and a bunch of whining and diving by Skinner.

Well, I should want Ottawa to lose regardless (hated rivals and all), but I'm really glad to see Carolina is 1:27 away from a 2-0 win. Plus Heatley has tied up the Nashville-Minnesota game. If Minnesota and Anaheim can win tonight Toronto still picks 5th overall (so far).

rofl

old guy called into leafs talk and was trying to gather his thoughts after any frost said hello and you could hear people honking in the background haha

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
God these Carolina games are always so fucking boring, full of shity reffing, and a bunch of whining and diving by Skinner.

I love Skinner, but he definitely bitches and moans quite a bit, guess it's to be expected with his age.

Mii

Banned
And still an awful Zelda game

LTTP for life!

<3 LTTP. MM did alot of things other games just never dared to try again. I still have yet to see another game where sidequests had as much story, importance, and fulfillment. The time limit factor gets far more hate than it deserves as well, considering you can slow down time significantly if you want to adventure.

Go play it. Right now.

Ditto.

Oh and goal? Goal. Woo.

Cake Boss

Banned
So Florida still needs one point to clinch a playoff berth. @Wash and home for Carolina. Stranger things..

This. I feel like I'm the only one who bitches about that.

Hes one of the biggest piece of shits in the NHL, just dives everywhere then when he gets hit or rubbed out in the boards, he starts slashing people in the head and the chest, complains to the ref every time he falls down, even though he suppose to be this pussy ass bitch figure skater with good balance.

Hi I'm Ray Ferraro, I judge Getzlaf purely on how many goals he's put up this season. I've mentioned he hasn't gotten a road goal since December three times, and I'm also an amazingly dumb cunt.

He's a playmaker ffs. They don't put up goals.

lol, Ryan Miller says Scrivens should have acted like he had the puck covered so the ref would blow the whistle during that 5th goal scramble.

Cake Boss

Banned
Hi I'm Ray Ferraro, I judge Getzlaf purely on how many goals he's put up this season. I've mentioned he hasn't gotten a road goal since December three times, and I'm also an amazingly dumb cunt.

He's a playmaker ffs. They don't put up goals.

Still, hes expected to have more than 9 goals and is paid to have more than that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
1. Galchenyuk
2. Grigorenko
3. Faksa

Habs will probably get Grigorenko. I'm hoping for Galchenyuk.

smh

If Leafs get into the top five they are guaranteed to get one of Yakupov/Galchenyuk/Grigorenko/Faksa

Not that I expect Yakupov unless they fluke out the #1 pick but you'd have to think Edmonton is going to draft a D-man this year.

Still, hes expected to have more than 9 goals and is paid to have more than that.

Yet it's not the only thing he should be judged on, which is what TSN are solely focusing on. But yes, his goal game has very very much suffered this season. It would've made a difference.

Hiller with a huge glove.

Mii

Banned
So whats the policy now on Off-Season threads? Do we stay in here until our season is over now? I wanted to ask for an update to whatever the latest drama on Phoenix and conference realignment was.

Now seems like a good time to post this...

hBXTz.jpg

calder

Watched most of the Jets game from my parents place (the family dog is doing poorly, saying bye :( ) and when my dad wasn't manfully choking back tears thinking of putting Penny to sleep he kept believing the Jets could come back. I wasn't feeling it, but it was great to see them win in OT. Would have been easy to mail in the last few games after being eliminated, glad to see a road win. But wtf Pavs on the tying goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom