• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck that, first time since 2009 that the Canucks lose in regulation when leading after 2 periods :( against... CALGARY... ew. So sloppy defensively.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Buy out Thomas' contract, trade Rask for Columbus' first rounder... Khudobin/Turco future.

railGUN

Banned
Bullshit, love the ultra quick whistle when the Flames player dives onto the puck, despite it squirting out with a gaping net...

So if St Louis wins their next game, I guess it's going to be one hell of a finish to the season. Vancouver, St.Louis and New York would all have 109pts with one game left each.

In tiebreaker rank:
1. Rangers (vs.Caps)
2. Blues (vs. Stars)
3. Canucks (vs. Oilers)

So if Kings win today and pheonix loses tomorrow, will we then know for sure that Kings will get the third?

If so it is even more important that we get 6th place and nothing else, watching a Hawks playoff game would be so nice!

EDIT: nice kings!

Akim Aliu with the first point of his career.
In other news, he doesn't give a fuck.
Akim+Aliu.jpg

And i guess that the wings need to get one point against us for us not to get sixth place? If we win in regular we will tie in none SO wins, and we have more points against them.

Montresor

The worst the Leafs can pick is 9th overall. They're currently picking 6th overall. Leafs fans have to pray to every deity that we get a Fowler or Skinner, a stud, a steal of a pick that can play immediately. The scouts better be hard at work.

My dream scenario: Toronto becomes a respectable franchise within the next decade wait that's being a little optimistic. How about: the Leafs kick Montreal's ass on Saturday, fall to picking 7th overall, win the lottery and steal Montreal's 3rd overall.

3N16MA

Banned
lBBCS.png

Cooke looks extremely uncomfortable or he just does not want to smile.

Also Tortorella is an ass clown who is tired of the Pens beating up on his boys so he throws a tantrum like a 5 year old girl. His act is as weak as that child abuser Milbury. Both should go out for a cup of green tea and talk about how much the Pens piss them off. Just make sure to wear your fuckin ultra heavy maxi pads since both of you girls have a heavy flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom