• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeko

lol delay of game.

It's like they care just a little less knowing that they get into the playoffs no matter what now.

Socreges

Banned
Marty may require some education!

GO KINGS

Don't take any offense, Sharks fans. It's not that I like the Kings. It's that I'd much rather face the Sharks in the playoffs. :)

Barrage

Another year. Wasted. Another year without playoff hockey in Dallas.

It sucks, because i've done such a good job of being numb to this team's horseshit. Being able to comfort myself with the thought that "they're not underachieving, they're just shit."

But after this Cinderella Run-no, that's too kind. After this Cinderella's Step-Sister With the Fred Flinstone Face And The Fucked Up Nose Run, we need some accountablility.

We need our owner to stop stuffing his fat maw for a second, and spend some goddamn money on this team. Loosen the pursestrings, you'll still have enough to get an Oh Henry from the vending machine, you gluttonous cunt.

Lehtonen has done well. He had a great year. One of few.

Where are the skill players? Where are the offense creators with grit? Where are the Modanos, who could do everything?

At least we can build through the draft, oh wait we can't because our pick will be shit.

It's time to fucking contend again. I'm sick of this shit.

...'Least we're not Montreal, though. :)

Revenant

damn this game is nuts, I kept checking the score while i was at the gym, decided i'd cut out early just to see the ending. Let's go San Jose!

Revenant

If the Coyotes win the division because of you fuckers....

SI4zw.gif

Puddles

Banned
How hard can a team get fucked by bad calls in one game?

The division, the chance to destroy the Hawks in the first... fuck this, now we get to face Vancouver again and get killed.

Acid08

Banned

The division, the chance to destroy the Hawks in the first... fuck this, now we get to face Vancouver again and get killed.

Get the sand out of your clam dude. One of our players got injured on a non call.

Who has the tie-breaker between the Hawks/Wings? ie, who won the season series?

Is the feed I'm watching way behind or are you just doing the reverse jinx bs?
If my calculations are correct the hawks have more points against wings, no matter how next game goes.

Socreges

Banned
I just realized that Detroit and Chicago actually play on Saturday. So... winner (in regulation) gets Nashville? Detroit gets Nashville if they make it to OT, I guess.

I'd rather face any of the other Pacific teams than LA. The Kings match up well against the Canucks and seem to be really motivated (maybe because of history). Fuck the Kings.

Revenant

referees doing all they can to stop the flow of sand from puddles vag!

I just realized that Detroit and Chicago actually play on Saturday. So... winner (in regulation) gets Nashville? Detroit gets Nashville if they make it to OT, I guess.

yup we win in regulation we get the preds, otherwise 6th.

lBBCS.png

Cooke looks extremely uncomfortable or he just does not want to smile.

Also Tortorella is an ass clown who is tired of the Pens beating up on his boys so he throws a tantrum like a 5 year old girl. His act is as weak as that child abuser Milbury. Both should go out for a cup of green tea and talk about how much the Pens piss them off. Just make sure to wear your fuckin ultra heavy maxi pads since both of you girls have a heavy flow.

Crosby could probably fit right in with them on that account.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This game is totally entertaining, as predicted. Loving the back-and-forth. I hope it won't end in a Shootout, it'd be unworthy... OT winner is the way to end this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom