• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL HOLY FUCK CLOWE IS MY HERO NOW that shit's hilarious. Imagine being Doughty, you're like "WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHAT THE FUCK." we need that gif'd out so bad, Marvie, Soc, get on that!

Fuck yes! The division is still possible with a win on Saturday right?

Edit: Yep, a win on Saturday and one loss for the Yotes will do it.

Tabris

Good. I'm loving that this is getting out now. Fuck Pittsburgh. Torts is completely right.

Of course there are other players that whine and play with that dirty edge. Even players on my team like Ryan Kesler and Alex Burrows. The huge difference, which is what needs attention, the Pittsburgh stars don't get called for their shit.

I can't stop reliving that clowe bench play in my head. So fucking hilarious and even funnier that it didn't get called. Only wanted the kings to win for our benefit. Fuck them.

Socreges

Banned
Phoenix would probably win the division if they get 3 points in their next 2 games. Guaranteed title if they win both. 2 points wouldn't be enough.

AWWW YEAH!!!! FUCK YOU QUEENS!

Need a gif of Clowe's stick from the bench.
Honestly, if he had gotten an interference penalty, wouldn't you be wanting him dead right now? Can't wait to hear him explain why he did that.

Mii

Banned
Honestly, if he had gotten an interference penalty, wouldn't you be wanting him dead right now? Can't wait to hear him explain why he did that.

He's on Sharks radio right now. No mention yet of it.

EDIT: a *wink wink* moment at the end of it. Awesome

Puddles

Banned
Looks like we get the Blues or Canucks in the first, and since the NHL has the absolutely genius (and I'm not AT ALL sarcastic when I say that) idea of reseeding after each round, if we beat one, we get the other one right afterwards.

Time to go buy a bottle of something.

Acid08

Banned
Phoenix would probably win the division if they get 3 points in their next 2 games. Guaranteed title if they win both. 2 points wouldn't be enough.

Oh yeah definitely. He got away with it though so it's super glorious.

Two Gordie Howe hattricks in one game, a first in Sharks history. Love that it's Jumbo and Clowe too.

Socreges

Banned
Looks like we get the Blues or Canucks in the first, and since the NHL has the absolutely genius (and I'm not AT ALL sarcastic when I say that) idea of reseeding after each round, if we beat one, we get the other one right afterwards.

Time to go buy a bottle of something.
Kings are the most likely to win the division right now.

geeko

AWWW YEAH!!!! FUCK YOU QUEENS!

Need a gif of Clowe's stick from the bench.

clowe-tantrum.gif

rellix

Oh good lord, do not visit hfboards and mention anything regarding the florida panthers that isn't high praise.

Those guys are fiesty.

Mii

Banned
Kings are the most likely to win the division right now.

I don't see how you figure that. At this point its the winner of the final Sharks - Kings game that determines the winner of the division, assuming Phoenix loses to St. Louis or Minnesota. Whatever the likelihood of the Kings winning the division, the Sharks' likelihood is at least equivalent. That is, unless you assume the Kings are a considerably better team. If that were the case, LA wouldn't have lost today at home.

Socreges

Banned
I don't see how you figure that. At this point its the winner of the final Sharks - Kings game that determines the winner of the division, assuming Phoenix loses to St. Louis or Minnesota. Whatever the likelihood of the Kings winning the division, the Sharks' likelihood is equivalent. That is, unless you assume the Kings are a considerably better team. If that were the case, LA wouldn't have lost today at home.
Think big picture.

Kings/Sharks both have 6 points from their season series, so let's call that a wash. They're equally likely to win the game. So then you have to look at scenarios involving Phoenix.

If the Kings win in regulation, they win the division if Phoenix gets 0-3 points.
If the Sharks win in regulation, they win the division if Phoenix gets 0-2 points.

It's more complicated with LA vs Phoenix and I might actually be wrong. I'm sure there's a site out there that has the actual odds.

Knowing Detroit's luck lately, we'll lose to Chicago and manage to get 6th place, but end of facing San Jose in the first round. That would be just great.

Socreges

Banned
Knowing Detroit's luck lately, we'll lose to Chicago and manage to get 6th place, but end of facing San Jose in the first round. That would be just great.
Isn't Phoenix the only other playoff team that would be preferable? Not many duds this year. I was hoping for Dallas or Colorado to sneak in.

Clydefrog

I just got back from my soccer game, which we lost. I listened to the last 2 mins of OT and the shootout on the radio.

fuck you san jose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom