• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpacLock

In what part are you disagreeing with what I've said? I said it was deliberate.

You're responding to something that I posted last night when I was wasted. I wasn't even able to read at that point, so just ignore it.

This is just what I hoped for. The Wings looking good while losing. Things are looking good, boys.

Socreges

Banned
If the Wings get both Suter and Parise.... I don't know. Something will have to be done. Someone's gonna need to step up and make sure that doesn't happen.

ZeroGravity

If the Wings get both Suter and Parise.... I don't know. Something will have to be done. Someone's gonna need to step up and make sure that doesn't happen.
yzerman_584.jpg

Suter will look nicely on our blueline.

Consider it like the concern that a meteorite the size of Texas could hit Earth in the next 20 years. Unlikely, but possible and surely a horrible event for humanity.

It would be an amazing event, we have the cap for one, maybe even both, we'll see.

Edit: Chicago's first shutout of the season is looking possible now.

Slurmer

Banned
Bob starting for Philly, MAF for Pitt

Interested to see how the two teams play this one. I'm expecting/hoping it to be kind of a tame/boring one and not the bloodbath preview that fans of other teams are hoping for.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bob starting for Philly, MAF for Pitt

Interested to see how the two teams play this one. I'm expecting/hoping it to be kind of a tame/boring one and not the bloodbath preview that fans of other teams are hoping for.
Any less than five bodybags getting used will be a disappointment.

Stat time, since numbers are fun. If Chicago can't nail down a shutout, they'll be the second team in the past two years to fail to record a shutout for an entire season; Philadelphia didn't get a shutout last year, although they were shutout themselves 7 times. Before that, you have to go back to '05-'06 to find a shutout-less team, when the 'Nucks did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom