• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all Detroit fans are angry that we tied a game, what a day.

I can't believe you think we care about the city of Detroit. :lol

It's amazing that fans from other shitty cities seriously think us suburbanites give a shit about what people say about Detroit. What you have said, we've said years ago.

SpacLock

The important thing is i dont have to be associated with a shithole like detroit

YrOAV.jpg

Revenant

And all Detroit fans are angry that we tied a game, what a day.

I can't believe you think we care about the city of Detroit. :lol

Edit: I have to say OT between these two teams is always amazing.

Nah not really but I'm ready to use that jach Nicholson GIF when you go nuts due to stomping by Nashville :p

All the Detroit fans getting pissy at a tongue and cheek statement. Geez pull the stick out and relax its a Saturday.

Why couldn't you have just lost in regulation Detroit?

Why must you give us hope and then take it away, why must you torment us like this, why am I asking so many questions, why!!!

Might as well start now. PREDS IN 4!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ridiculous move from Kane. Glad to see Detroit get Nashville, guaranteed payoff for my bet with my friend :D and Marvie gets the yotes, good news all around!

SpacLock

I'm going to die of laughter when they most likely sweep us.

At least we can be proud of two things:

1. Broke a record this year.
2. Made sure the Hawks were shutoutless.

Wings will score a total of 6 goals through the first 4 games, count it!

Hey, I'm just as big of a fan as you, but let's not give them that much credit. If we're going to score 6 goals, it will be in one game followed by zero until the 5th game of next season.

Actually I just thought of something, last time we played Nashville in the playoffs and in the first round, we went onto win the Stanley Cup. Do I dare say, DESTINY!!

Worked overnights, so caught the game with 5 mins left. Glad we locked up the 6th seed.

Hope we get a chance to ship the Yotes off to QC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom