• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There's a new interview with Kirk Muller where he says he wanted to stay with the Habs and would have coached in Hamilton, but the Habs didn't offer him anything, as he didn't fit in with Gainey/Gauthier/Martin's "vision".

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
A guy on a Habs talk show said a few weeks back that he heard from his sources that Gauthier wanted Muller gone, and wouldn't even let him coach in Hamilton. Fucking depressing if true, and Kirk is too classy to indicate anything like that. Fuck Gauthier so hard.

Solo

A guy on a Habs talk show said a few weeks back that he heard from his sources that Gauthier wanted Muller gone, and wouldn't even let him coach in Hamilton. Fucking depressing if true, and Kirk is too classy to indicate anything like that. Fuck Gauthier so hard.

Yup. My hope is that Kirk keeps up with his french lessons and comes to coach the Habs in 5 years once he's done in Carolina. The stench of Gainey/Gauthier/Martin will be long gone by then.

Nyquist, man, see what happens when you put him on a good line, not you know with people like Emmerton or Homer, or even with Abby and Miller (though they are better than Emmerton and Homer).

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Nyquist, man, see what happens when you put him on a good line, not you know with people like Emmerton or Homer, or even with Abby and Miller (though they are better than Emmerton and Homer).
That's what I've been saying! The problem is Babcock won't give him that ice time because he hasn't "earned it". You're wasting his talent down on the 3rd and 4th lines which are just grind lines, so of course he's not gonna score. But then you have Pavel, Z, Bert, Flip, Hudler, and Franzen, so who doesn't get those minutes?

That's what I've been saying! The problem is Babcock won't give him that ice time because he hasn't "earned it". You're wasting his talent down on the 3rd and 4th lines which are just grind lines, so of course he's not gonna score. But then you have Pavel, Z, Bert, Flip, Hudler, and Franzen, so who doesn't get those minutes?

Only problem is that Nyquist needs to get a little stronger on the puck, he has the skills, but he needs to bulk up as he tends to lose puck battles. Also he just needs to get acquainted to the NHL some more, give him a few years and he will be really good.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Only problem is that Nyquist needs to get a little stronger on the puck, he has the skills, but he needs to bulk up as he tends to lose puck battles. Also he just needs to get acquainted to the NHL some more, give him a few years and he will be really good.
But I want him noooowwwwwwwwwww!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SpacLock

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

And all Detroit fans are angry that we tied a game, what a day.

The important thing is i dont have to be associated with a shithole like detroit

I can't believe you think we care about the city of Detroit. :lol

Edit: I have to say OT between these two teams is always amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom