• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

karma a cruel bitch, I remember this being posted around

aogU7.png

C Jones

Apparently paying boatloads of money for NHL CenterIce doesn't entitle me to watching a game on NHL Network. Fuck you Comcast.

...in other news, a better version of that magical moment.

hulk.gif
lol@ the sideways double bird the fan flips him

Chicago fans : any chance Stalberg becomes more than what he is actually (a 40 points, 20 goal scorer)? I gotta decide if I release him at the end of this season in my keepers league (picked him up during the season).

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Woooo I had a feeling it was gonna be that line to tie it up!

EDIT - And we promptly take a penalty... Quincey has been taking a shit load of penalties since we got him back.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Fuuuuuuuuu Quincey... 5 minute major. Well there goes that goal, gonna be down by at least 1 after these next 5 minutes.

Tabris

Fuuuuuuuuu Quincey... 5 minute major. Well there goes that goal, gonna be down by at least 1 after these next 5 minutes.

YEEEESSS!!!!!! Tie game Bruce! It's all up to Marian Hossa now!

Now I need Hossa to either block 2 shots, get 3 power play points or be +3...without Giradi or Seabrook doing anything

Or if I get a Jonas Hiller shutout.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Quincy will be a healthy scratch (if not suspended) for the remainder of the season.
They already scratched him last game as part of the rotation, White is out for today's game. But man, he has not been the same kind of player I thought he was gonna be. He takes A LOT of penalties and not really any warranted ones either.

Hahaha, Should be a one of those memes for Detroit... Score big goal, give up 5 minute penalty. Another good one should be. Destroy worst team in league, forget how to play hockey the next game.

YEEEESSS!!!!!! Tie game Bruce! It's all up to Marian Hossa now!

Now I need Hossa to either block 2 shots, get 3 power play points or be +3...without Giradi or Seabrook doing anything

Or if I get a Jonas Hiller shutout.

Wasn't following the game and I saw that post about the Quincy penalty and immediately ran to yahoo. Crazy matchup this week Tabris. Great playoff match.

Dineen should tell Clemmensen to leave the net under no circumstance. He seems to put himself in the shittiest situations w/e he goes looking for the puck.

Puddles

Banned
Apologies for my ignorance, but if two teams finish with the same number of points, what's the tie-breaker for playoff seeding? Head to head record?

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Dineen should tell Clemmensen to leave the net under no circumstance. He seems to put himself in the shittiest situations w/e he goes looking for the puck.

Yeah, he does that far too often. Then he looks so casual when getting back to the net, until he suddenly has to panic. Don't like that one bit... but he's been brilliant today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom