• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wanted to go christmas shopping on Sunday, totally forgot that stores here are closed on Sundays. Fuuuuuuuuck. Why does this country have to be so arbitrarily holding onto religious work hours.

TUSR

Banned
ive actually started to lose it, i slept from after my exam for about 6.5 hours. and tonight all ive done is eat and study.

so according to my sleep schedule, my 8:30am exam is like a night time exam.

help.

dDwRCJx.jpg

this semesters notes and practice questions.

imgur keeps fucking flipping my photo.

Samyy

I can never stay up the night before an exam ever since I woke up 15 minutes before an exam in my first year, thankfully I lived on campus or I would have been so screwed.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I can never stay up the night before an exam ever since I woke up 15 minutes before an exam in my first year, thankfully I lived on campus or I would have been so screwed.
Depending on the anxiety you get with exams, you might still get nightmares about exams.

I've been done with UofT for about a decade now, but I'll be damned if I still don't get nightmares that I missed a big assignment or didn't study for an exam the next day.

Odd thing is that I've taken some continuing ed classes and have taken tests since graduating but the tension was never the same.

Samyy

Depending on the anxiety you get with exams, you might still get nightmares about exams.

I've been done with UofT for about a decade now, but I'll be damned if I still don't get nightmares that I missed a big assignment or didn't study for an exam the next day.

Odd thing is that I've taken some continuing ed classes and have taken tests since graduating but the tension was never the same.

This happens to me during first couple weeks of summer :(

Curufinwe

My least favorite exam was Maths with Calculus in my last year of high school because the course ran from February to November and the exam was 100% of the final grade. I had harder math courses at University after that, but none that were so pressurized or covered so much content.

My least favorite exam was Maths with Calculus in my last year of high school because the course ran from February to November and the exam was 100% of the final grade. I had harder math courses at University after that, but none that were so pressurized or covered so much content.

Imagine the people who failed.

Smiley90

I've had that........ at university.

And yes, also calculus.

Osorio

Gallagher would kick all your asses, case closed.

He can come see me.

Tonight is huge. Schneider in net. Team finally had it's first practice in two weeks after playing 11 games in 18 nights. They can either show that the game in Columbus was about fatigue or they can show that we're just really not going anywhere in the standings.

kingslunk

Finished my finals up last night. About a 1/3rd of the way done with my masters degree. They need to rename master's degree to group project's degree.

Smiley90

Finished my finals up last night. About a 1/3rd of the way done with my masters degree. They need to rename master's degree to group project's degree.

what kind of weirdass master's involves group project? or are you talking about the limited coursework/seminar-work that is mandatory as part of your master's?

Cake Boss

Banned
Pierre LeBrunVerified account ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Another wrinkle in the Vanek deal: if the 1st round pick NYI sent Buff ends up top 10 in June, Isles have option to defer the pick to 2015

Huh... I didnt know this.

So there is a chance buffalo also gets McDavid using the Isles pick next year?

kingslunk

what kind of weirdass master's involves group project? or are you talking about the limited coursework/seminar-work that is mandatory as part of your master's?

Software engineering course required us to develop a piece of software from plan/req phase to release in a nutshell. It was a lot of work that requires more time than for just one person.

edit: Also I don't know what master's degree programs you've heard of/had but most people I've come into contact all have had to do group classes.

Curufinwe

Huh... I didnt know this.

So there is a chance buffalo also gets McDavid using the Isles pick next year?

Yeah, it was a terrible trade by Snow. Vanek is not the guy to fix the Islanders problems.

Gallagher would kick all your asses, case closed.

Probably. But I would like to see try that with Emery in the rematch next month. He will probably be starting since it's the second game of a back to back for Philly.

Probably. But I would like to see try that with Emery in the rematch next month. He will probably be starting since it's the second game of a back to back for Philly.

Just make sure it's an absolute blowout and I'm sure Emery would be down for it. Gotta cap off a terrible loss with straight up assault from time to time.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it was a terrible trade by Snow. Vanek is not the guy to fix the Islanders problems.

I'm sure Emery would kick his ass in a fight, but if he was pushing Gionta like this, Gallagher probably would have done the exact same thing. He didn't choose to tackle Mason just because.

Smiley90

I just feel bad for that dude, that linger is like watching a kid realize his parents can't afford the things he wants for Xmas when he gives them his list.

That's the part that gets me every time :lol. Perfect real life example of:

WHUvhiH.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Doesn't he do this every year to somoene? :lol

It's probably much ado about nothing.

Cant believe he was actually considered for the captaincy, a captain that actually punches his own teammates in the face.

The douchebag should worry about his own game, and punch himself. He is on pace for a career worst season. Honey Badger has actually been playing alotbetter these last couple of games.

Cake Boss

Banned
HockeyScanner: Bobby Ryan on getting sub-12 minutes of ice time vs Buff. "I thought I must've kicked Mac's dog or something." Ryan had 2 pts #sens #MacLean"

OOOOOOOOOHHH SHIIIITTT.

Basically confirms everything what I have been saying about this coach all season.

Top Bottom