• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why is it embarrassing for a goalie to shove a player who grabbed and twisted his arm?
Pretty bitch move from Mason to punch him in the back of the head and then cross check him in the face, I don't blame Gallagher for going after him.

Whoa, Kernel and Cake Boss are starting to agree on something? This cannot stand!

Hey Cake Boss, Kernel told me that Chris Phillips fucks your mom. Are you just going to take that shit?
:lol :lol

Red_Man

Didn't see it posted here and I doubt people care much, but the coach for Team Canada's Olympic Women's team randomly stepped down the other day. Really weird and obviously not good news for the team with 2 months before Sochi.

ZeroGravity

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 18m
Jonathan Drouin (concussion) symptom free today (so far). Rode exercise bike, following protocols, if all goes well may skate by Tuesday.
Good news for Team Canada.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't see it posted here and I doubt people care much, but the coach for Team Canada's Olympic Women's team randomly stepped down the other day. Really weird and obviously not good news for the team with 2 months before Sochi.
I've heard nothing about the women's team besides this. Yeah that's not good...

ZeroGravity

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 15s
Phaneuf back in vs #Blackhawks but Clarkson possibly out. #Leafs winger will have #NHL discipline hearing Sat 9am for head hit vs #Blues
Holy shit, that could be what, the 6th suspension so far for the Leafs?

Red_Man

McGuire said A.Gally is definitely in the mix for Team USA for Sochi, it would be pretty awesome to see him make it.

jblQAIOnWCJEJ1.JPG
Cake Boss never mentioned he was a child starlet

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Guys, I'm disappointed in ourselves. We failed at coming up with this ourselves:

"I CAN'T HANDLE THE IRONY OF THE TEAM BASED IN DETROIT BEING SO BAD AT SHOOTOUTS."

:lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The GOP told me that racism was over :(

Am I the only one tired of the racism shtick? I'll show myself out....

I'd be okay with January |OT| The latest that Leafs playoff dreams have been crushed in a decade

Samyy

They can take whoever, why not take Carlyle as well!
Whoever though signing Bozak and Clarkson long term was a good idea should get the boot.

Red_Man

I was on Capgeek and saw Clarkson is signed for 7 years, I thought it was only 5.......who the fuck thought signing him for 7 years was a good idea.

Top Bottom