• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Was pretty bummed Nabby didn't get to play against us.

Yeah, me too. You guys gave him a nice standing O though. They showed him upstairs. It was nice.

I was at the game when Peca returned to the Island the first time after we traded him. He got a tremendous ovation and I was glad to be a part of it. Great dude. Always glad to see a fan base salute a guy who was a big part of the team.

WINGS FAN FUCK THAT GET OUT

af2CI5c.gif

Man, are there any Caps fans that don't rep for multiple teams?

can't help it :lol

Acid08

Banned
Yeah, me too. You guys gave him a nice standing O though. They showed him upstairs. It was nice.

I was at the game when Peca returned to the Island the first time after we traded him. He got a tremendous ovation and I was glad to be a part of it. Great dude. Always glad to see a fan base salute a guy who was a big part of the team.
He was getting pretty emotional during morning interviews when he was talking about playing here. And yeah they brought him down to ice level and he got the standing O. Made me nostalgic for those times.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Dude, Im trying to go to sleep, now there talk of AO?

....fak. Just give me some fun stuff to read in the am. I gotta be at work at 5 est

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oops, just posted in the fire ant thread. Okay, putting the whiskey down and going to bed.

Hope the Isles play to win tomorrow. Strome up, Nabby back, lots to root for.
I like you man, but the Habs really need this win alright.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Woke up to a 4-0 win over the Oilers? Good times. Hopefully the team was able to rest a bit and not tire out for tomorrow. At least Luongo should still be fit.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh... People...

Just waiting here and two broads again with the 'why don't the police shoot them in the leg or hand...'

Must ...resist.... saying something....

Hmmmmm...so how much we gonna lose by tonight? I saw by two goals.

Smiley90

Sigh... People...

Just waiting here and two broads again with the 'why don't the police shoot them in the leg or hand...'

Must ...resist.... saying something....

Hmmmmm...so how much we gonna lose by tonight? I saw by two goals.

You do realize you're playing the Hawks, right? You're lucky if you don't get shutout and lose by 5 goals.

Smiley90

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The Hawks getting a shutout.

They'd better not fucking lose to the Leafs on my birthday.

Right, I forgot the Hawks don't get shutouts. Fine, it's gonna be 5-1 then.

Happy bday. You're legal now, right?

Top Bottom