• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
oh? Is this who Buffalo was after?

Oh one of Burke's pals..

nope

Not really my thing. but I tried. You guys are terrible.

Says the guy whose previous GM drafted a high school kid....bububububububut he'll be the best player in 10 years!

I really do like the Flames... :(

Not enough racism.

January |OT| Emery to improve Detroit's shootout skills

cat-jaw-drop-o.gif

Socreges

Banned
"No question there"

Except Henrik was driven into Larsen. We're watching the same replay. That isn't a penalty, though I can understand referees making that mistake live.

Quick

Banned
Andi Petrillo. A+

I just want to stroke her hair. Then let her shake my hand and walk away, while I stand solemnly at her door, then walk away myself.

9SdEeRk.gif

Socreges

Banned
Andi Petrillo. A+

I just want to stroke her hair. Then let her shake my hand and walk away, while I stand solemnly at her door, then walk away myself.

9SdEeRk.gif
GF: "Wow, she's actually good. Solid questions."
Me: "That's Andi. Andi Petrillo. She's great."
GF: "Too enthusiastic."
Me: "Sorry."

RC

Banned
Recommend me some drugs that'll stop me from coughing, and occasionally sneezing. Been taking echinacea these past two days and it hasn't done a thing.

And also yay, 4 on 3 goal.

jaybeeze

Which one of our goalies are playing tomorrow against Boston if luongo is playing tonight?

There are arguments for both goalies I would think.

Luongo has already played both games of a B2B this season I'm pretty sure. Plus redemption against Boston and he's the better goalie to play the better team.

Lack plays because it's a B2B and he doesn't really know Boston to be phased by them. Also just came off a shutout.

I think Lack will play though, it would be a good test for him.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Guys, did you know there are some really fucked up, nsfw troll subreddits on reddit? And people are fucking slaughtering fire ants for art? WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dude leading the Ant-Defense Force started pming because I called him a troll, awesome.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I refuse to believe someone is that dumb. I'm 90% sure he's just a troll account, I don't want to live in this world if he really believes what he's saying.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I can't tell if people are really that hyper sensitive/PC outraged or just trolling anymore. GAF OT needs to get it together.

Not even "ant" defense force. "Fucking deadly fire ant" defense force. Wtf

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
how'd you get your tag? fits your avy perfectly tbh lol.

Some thread like 2 years ago about people gaining "member", status I posted a rant about how dumb it is to tag fish and punctuated it with NO ONE DENIES THIS. So I got tagged either ironically or emphatically. Don't know which.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Oops, just posted in the fire ant thread. Okay, putting the whiskey down and going to bed.

Hope the Isles play to win tomorrow. Strome up, Nabby back, lots to root for.

Top Bottom