• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bernier in tonight.

Also shocking news...

Looks like BOTH Fraser and Ranger might be out tonight.

I repeat BOTH Fraser and Ranger might be out tonight.

Your shit is fucked now Hawks.

4-2 Hawks win! No blowout for you tonight assholes!

edit: OH MY GOD EVEN BIGGER!

Looks like Bob Cole is commentating the game tonight, I'm changing my prediction...5-3 Hawks win, oh my god you guys so hype!

Oh even more, Bolland is off crutches!

Fuck bob cole and his anus face.

image.php

Look. at. Gonchar. go.

Osorio

Schneider cost us the game last night.

I'll be going to the game tonight. People are such bitches about the snow that I snagged a lower bowl seat for $25 on Stubhub.

So after finishing The Last of Us here is how I would rank all 4 Naughty Dog games for PS3:

1. Uncharted 2: A very good mix of fun gameplay and a good story, being a huge history person I really like Uncharted's take on trying to explore mysteries from our past and coming up with interesting solutions. I thought Uncharted 2 did the best work of this out of the entire series and it had a good mix of interesting gameplay segments.
2. The Last of Us: A brilliant story (best out of their four games and right up there with one of my favorites next to Alan Wake, Bioshock 1, KOTOR, etc...) and a very interesting ending to say the least though... SPOILERS:
I thought instead of ending it on the lie and pretty much showing Ellie's facial expression that she knows it's false, I wondering if they could have had Joel say something like "You are right, it's not true" and then cut to black with Ellie's facial expression, would have been an interesting take and would have really made me go, OMG! what now!
. Gameplay was decent, not as good as Uncharted (which is why I rank it below Uncharted 2) and it had it's frustrating/extremely frustrating moments especially against
infected/clickers
, though fighting
humans
was much more satisfying/fun and much less frustrating.
3. Uncharted 1: Very similar to Uncharted 2 but with less polish, I did really love the setting for this one though and it was a great game.
4. Uncharted 4: While the settings were great I didn't really have as much interest in what they were searching for compared to Uncharted 1 and 2. Also some of the encounters were beyond frustrating at points. Still a good game but I had a much better time playing Uncharted 1 and 2.

So there you have it, if you don't own a PS3 pick one up pretty much for Naughty Dog games, all of them are great and I'm really happy with all four games. Once the PS4 drops in price down the road I'll have to pick one up for Uncharted 4 and whatever other story driven games they create.

Heretic

So after finishing The Last of Us here is how I would rank all 4 Naughty Dog games for PS3:

1. Uncharted 2: A very good mix of fun gameplay and a good story, being a huge history person I really like Uncharted's take on trying to explore mysteries from our past and coming up with interesting solutions. I thought Uncharted 2 did the best work of this out of the entire series and it had a good mix of interesting gameplay segments.
2. The Last of Us: A brilliant story (best out of their four games and right up there with one of my favorites next to Alan Wake, Bioshock 1, KOTOR, etc...) and a very interesting ending to say the least though... SPOILERS:
I thought instead of ending it on the lie and pretty much showing Ellie's facial expression that she knows it's false, I wondering if they could have had Joel say something like "You are right, it's not true" and then cut to black with Ellie's facial expression, would have been an interesting take and would have really made me go, OMG! what now!
. Gameplay was decent, not as good as Uncharted (which is why I rank it below Uncharted 2) and it had it's frustrating/extremely frustrating moments especially against
infected/clickers
, though fighting
humans
was much more satisfying/fun and much less frustrating.
3. Uncharted 1: Very similar to Uncharted 2 but with less polish, I did really love the setting for this one though and it was a great game.
4. Uncharted 4: While the settings were great I didn't really have as much interest in what they were searching for compared to Uncharted 1 and 2. Also some of the encounters were beyond frustrating at points. Still a good game but I had a much better time playing Uncharted 1 and 2.

So there you have it, if you don't own a PS3 pick one up pretty much for Naughty Dog games, all of them are great and I'm really happy with all four games. Once the PS4 drops in price down the road I'll have to pick one up for Uncharted 4 and whatever other story driven games they create.

Good stuff, man. Will pick up a ps4 eventually. C. Yu being part of ND is ridiculous. Those games are going to melt our eyes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I want the Leafs to win tonight just to break the system. Plus I'll be in Toronto, so people will be more cheerful if they win.

ZeroGravity

Chicago Blackhawks ‏@NHLBlackhawks 4m
The #Blackhawks have acquired goaltender Jason LaBarbera from Edmonton in exchange for future considerations
I know the Hawks need a back-up, but Edmonton isn't generally the best place to get one.

Really missed opportunity they aren't bringing it to Xbox One as well.

Anniversary started out as a Lionhead Creative Day project a few years ago (which is where anyone at the company spends a day coming up with a project), Although I think it's only been an official project for a year and a half. Anyway, the load times are supposed to be less than a second and while it could always benefit from better AA and draw distance it's looking pretty nifty on the 360. I think Microsoft probably wanted some 360 exclusives to show it's still being supported and Ted the lead designer wanted it on 360 since II&III were both there.

Feeling close to you right now.

Also Clarkson fucking sucks.

I've never been a fan of the signing, but even then, the way he seems to be have been dropped into the Grabovski/MacArthur role of last year is worrying. Again, I think this is another example of poor personnel management by the Leafs HC (and yes, our roster is functionally average).

It took me a while to 'get' TLOU. Once you
escape from Boston, I found it easier to pick up on what the game was asking me to do in combat scenarios - and I think the locations you visit from then on are much more interesting.

Erik Johnson sent this to Duchene on twitter (I hope it's not broken).

hGOfCS1_VSkfCfce.gif

Next time Wilson has a serious injury I'm just going to give up on him. I love his play but he is made of glass.
Yeah, guy is injured more than Foppa, though Wilson wasn't playing that great this season.

Phthisis

This Canadian road trip is shaping up to be the easiest three games the Kings have played all season. I wish we could play Eastern Conference teams all year long

Top Bottom