• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Merguson

Banned
What is this?

I have HBO Go thanks to my parents' HBO subscription back home. If I can watch it tonight that would be pretty slick.

I don't know how HBO Go works in relation to HBO's tv channel but they'll air it tonight from 10pm to 11pm eastern for people in the States if I recall correctly.

For Canada, Sportsnet has the rights to air it. They'll do it on Sunday. Presumably a censored version. Might be some footage cut as well, not sure.

Acid08

Banned
Anyone here with a 3DS that doesn't own Fire Emblem is on some Crazed levels of wrong about video games. Playing through it a second time is even better than the first.
Still need to finish it. I think I got 5 hours in. It was pretty awesome but I just haven't gone back for whatever reason.

Will play that after I finish SMTIV

Need to finish this too. I started playing it but then Pokemon came out and then I got a Vita and I haven't gone back to any 3DS games except for Animal Crossing once in a while. I need to get back into that too actually.

Once a season the Avs have a trophy night where all the NHL trophies are at the Pepsi Center, I have yet to go to one of these, so next year I'll have to.

kassatsu

Banned
Has attendance been this bad all season for the Wings, or just the shitty weather tonight? Looks like an Islanders game out there.

Top Bottom