• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Socreges

Banned
Leafs to draw first blood on this PP

I think you have to see the Leafs as the favourite here. I'm thinking the slump ends tonight.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Please stop bringing Parros in the team. Useless useless useless.

I'm insulted that Chicago would play their backup against us. Do they think that lowly of us? Do they think it will just be a piss easy 2 points? Because they are right.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Useless fight of the night ends up doing what exactly?

Also, why is Moen with Eller and BGally?

What was the point of that fight? Nothing has happened in this game to warrant a fight yet. It's 2 minutes in and the score is 0-0 so you don't need a fight to "energize your team" or anything dumb like that. Just why? :/

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Parros must be so depressed. It's been almost a joke since the beginning of the season. Falls on his chin and gets a concussion in his first fight this season, loses every battle since he returned, playes under 5mins per match, and that's when he plays at all, otherwise they just keep him on the bicycle watching the game. Now he comes back, wins the whole fight until he gets one punch, can barely get up, probably out for the game.

Stupid coach for continuing to play this guy in this way. It's pretty much insulting to Parros.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What will it take for Therrien to realise Bournival is wasted on the fourt line and they have an eopen spot next to two offensive guys.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They said Bournival is supposed to play with Gallagher and Eller I think.

Top Bottom