• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Sanjuro

I don't believe I'll ever be able to watch a clear game of hockey again. Every fucking channel that broadcasts here has the huge sports tickers.

1. Invent HD.
2. Hockey the sport most beautiful in HD.
3. Revert to 90s era sports tickers because not everyone owns a cell phone.
4. ...
5. Smash TV. TV sales increase, profit?

Socreges

Banned
You don't believe Orpik's hit was a factor in the eventual outcome of the events during that game?
You're so slippery in conversations like this. You said "Orpik is to blame [for what Thornton did - via context]", not "Orpik shares some fault in the events that followed". If the latter is all you're saying, fine. But my question mark was because it sounded like you were suggesting the former.

Sanjuro

You're so slippery in conversations like this. You said "Orpik is to blame [for what Thornton did - via context]", not "Orpik shares some fault in the events that followed". If the latter is all you're saying, fine. But my question mark was because it sounded like you were suggesting the former.

Not sure how I'm slippery, I'm always willing to discuss. You deleted the portion of my post which goes against suggesting that Thornton is an innocent player in the sequence of events.

Orpik is to blame for what Thornton did. If there was no cause, there would be no effect regardless of it being justifiable or not.

Detroit is just sad.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Gallagher is there, but it was Friday 13th yesterday, which means Therrien needs to go ALL STUPID.

pringles

I give up. This team is fucking garbage.
Name a team outside the playoffs that doesn't make the playoffs if they add Zetterberg, Dekeyser and Helm (and Weiss). Even without them we were outplaying pittsburgh that whole period, but we can't score and they got another flukey goal. Gustavsson's having his shakiest game of the year.

AeRs84y.gif

Dr.Acula

Banned
If anyone has a DVR you can see right behind Holland when he celebrates a huge bearded dude in a Leafs sweater with a tall boy in his hand grabs his GF and starts making out with her.

Top Bottom