• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

"Stajan has become a star."

LMAO

1GmHGpg.gif

Stet

Banned
Quick, I'm at a shitty company party, can I get a recap? :(

Blamed Orpik for not fighting Thornton to begin with, said Thornton's 15 games were too many. Drooled on himself after eating his peas and told Ron about the factory that used to be on the site of the ACC.

Parch

Cherry has 4 years to decide when to retire. Then Sportsnet gives CBC the boot along with whatever broadcast crew they want.

Blamed Orpik for not fighting Thornton to begin with, said Thornton's 15 games were too many. Drooled on himself after eating his peas and told Ron about the factory that used to be on the site of the ACC.

This feels odd to say, but I kind of agree with him on that one point. What Neal attempted to do to Marchand was arguably just as dangerous, if not more, than what Thornton did to Orpik - yet Neal gets 5 games, even though he's been suspended for dangerous play previously.

Sanjuro

Well, Orpik is to blame.

Fifteen games being too many or being forced to fight Thornton, not so much.

Top Bottom