• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Sanjuro

If anyone has a DVR you can see right behind Holland when he celebrates a huge bearded dude in a Leafs sweater with a tall boy in his hand grabs his GF and starts making out with her.

Sixty-five years later, we'll debate this moment and question if it was sexual assault.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Therrien thinks he's a genius and will pull a Desharnais with Brière. Now all the trios are fucked up. We had good trios as they were during the winning streak, only adjustments needed were on the third and fourth, if at all.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Not really hard to outplay 3rd and 4th liners plus 5 AHL d-men, not to mention an AHL goalie.
Which is exactly why Detroit is garbage. I don't care if they're missing Z and Helm. Weiss is useless and Helm is not counted on to score goals. If you can't score against 5 AHL D and a 3rd string goalie with all that power play time and pressure, you suck. Flat out. I'm not blaming Gus on the 1st or 2nd goal, but that last one is on him. Detroit still has enough talent to put up 4 or 5 on this team yet they're doing NOTHING. It's the same shit every game. No pressure in front of the net, Cleary on the top PP, the same stupid PP set up which hasn't worked for the past 2 seasons since Lidstrom retired. Detroit should be running the Pens PP flat out. Just steal it. They don't rely on the point shots like Detroit does (and doesn't have anymore). Pavel, Z, Nyquist, Franzen, Alfie, and Tatar have enough skill to pull that shit off yet they never do it. I'm tired of it.

Top Bottom