• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Socreges

Banned
Orpik is to blame for what Thornton did. If there was no cause, there would be no effect regardless of it being justifiable or not.
This is like saying Manics' wife is to blame for her bruises because she refused to get him his beer. You're not this stupid. You're just slippery and pedantic.

Sanjuro

This is like saying Manics' wife is to blame for her bruises because she refused to get him his beer. You're not this stupid. You're just slippery and pedantic.

I'm neither of those things, your comparison suggests a strange view over the events of the game. So, what exactly is your point?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
WOW... Crosby clearly hits his own guy with a high stick but the Wings are called for the penalty... I can't believe this. Even after the linesmen told the ref. This is crazy.

Karma's a bitch though, Malkin just got twisted into the boards and took a penalty shorthanded.

Sanjuro

....that Orpik isn't to blame for what Thornton did and your argument is terrible. I've made that pretty clear.

So you believe that Thornton would have done that out of the blue is what you're saying? Got it. Really not looking to get hung up on the minor points of a discussion if you're clearly not looking to have one in the first place.

Thornton is a big boy. He shouldn't have mugged someone like a piece of shit. He can control himself like every other player.

He usually does. That is the primary reason he only received fifteen games.

pringles

That karma backlash came fast. Crosby should have admitted it was him. Malkin basically injured twice in this game by Pens players.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They give no penalty to the Islanders for starting a fight, lol.

ZCOwIep.gif

Top Bottom