• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Parch

Chicago is so flat. Perhaps their goaltending situation is affecting the whole team. Blackhawks should be crushing the Leafs.

vilmer_

Did they really just throw this kid in net for his first NHL game with the rest of the team sitting there with their fucking thumbs up their asses? Good job Quenneville, way to support the team.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This Briere DD Pac trio does not work, why is it some trios tested last 10 mins and others multiple games? Therrien destroyed the trio that gave this team its victories, all to try and play the Genius Roulette again.

Razorskin

----- ------
ZCOwIep.gif

that man is broken in half.

Sanjuro

So I'm not the only one wondering this?

I'll be honest, I don't watch this network often. I believe every time I have it just doesn't make sense to me. Second-tier programing without much original content. I did get to see that nonsensical Don Cherry recap that people were talking about though.

I guess my main comparison would be the MLB Network, which is fantastic.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The hell, are Bournival and Gallagher allergic to one another?

"I was planning to play Bournival with Gallagher, but then the media were saying I should play Bournival with Gallagher, so I won't cause I'm the coach."

Wings lose!!!!!!!!!!!! AH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep it up and maybe we can start trading players that suck and get a high draft pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we will probably lose tomorrow also!!!!!!!! BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom