• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Parch

I hate it when I bench a productive fantasy player. I figure Lupul is just coming back from injury, they're playing Chicago, and he goes out and gets 4 points tonight.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why isn't that goalie interference against Rask? I don't get it.

Sanjuro

ieSmX5z35F1TI.gif

Off the floor, on the (message) board!

89rNtVM.jpg

I know it was likely that Bish wasn't the one that banned me, but he's the most iconic, so whatever

And yes, the ban was well justified. I only made the Paul Walker post after it was almost confirmed that it was a hoax, knowing that he actually did pass is awful.

Acid08

Banned

89rNtVM.jpg

I know it was likely that Bish wasn't the one that banned me, but he's the most iconic, so whatever

And yes, the ban was well justified. I only made the Paul Walker post after it was almost confirmed that it was a hoax, knowing that he actually did pass is awful.
LOL that image is incredible. Welcome back buddy!

89rNtVM.jpg

:jnc

Brilliant.

Quick

Banned

89rNtVM.jpg

Lp3eS.gif

Top Bottom