• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What the fuck was that, that looked totally intentional.

edit: guess not actually

edit2: wow. Boston doing almost worst than the Habs against the Kings. Actually, they are worst cause they had a chance to win it. I want to see an 8.

Marvie_3

Banned
Off the floor, on the (message) board!

89rNtVM.jpg
:lol :lol

Welcome back dstrdl!

What did you think of the Hobbit?

It was pretty good, better than the first one which I liked also.

Very minor spoiler (though it's in the previews). Just don't want to get anyone mad who is sensitive about these things.

I didn't like how they added Legolas into the movie, he wasn't in the book at all. It's way longer than a cameo too.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
All else aside, Reilly Smith rules. Kid was puking his guts out all morning.

Great game. Canucks are playing their best hockey of the season. Luongo is in midseason form, defence is solid, and their top two lines are doing pretty well right now. If Booth and Kassian can elevate their game to top-six levels they might actually be okay when Burrows, Edler, and Schroeder come back.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
If that peice of shit makes it to the Team Canada roster, I'm revoking my citizenship.
Seriously question: why do you hate Marchand?

h2UFHKxYLAK

So awesome. Fantastic hockey player. I'd say that the Oilers need someone like him, but we actually do have David Perron.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm watching the game on-demand now while ignoring reading this thread, but I just have to post this now:

Kesler just fought Iginla?!?!?!? lolololololol

I won't respond to anything in the thread until I'm done watching the whole game, no spoilers. Hope this ends well...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOLRASK

EDIT: Accidentally got spoilered of the result on facebook. fuck. :(

oh well, still gonna watch it, since the score means it's probably worth watching. FUCK GETTING SPOILERED.

Top Bottom