• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

pringles

Having a conversation with the Red Wings players that had dinner must be pretty boring.

Red Wings dinner, just hanging out: "So, Datsyuk..."
I didn't get that. Also when Alfie's wife started talking about the move to Detroit or when Phaneuf in the most arrogant voice possible blurted out "How do you think I feel??". Almost like someone off camera is asking them questions, but that can't be.

Quick

Banned
I didn't get that. Also when Alfie's wife started talking about the move to Detroit or when Phaneuf in the most arrogant voice possible blurted out "How do you think I feel??". Almost like someone off camera is asking them questions, but that can't be.

They were all definitely asked questions off-camera by the crew.

But that dinner conversation about Datsyuk was definitely just them talking. The editing probably made it seem like that's all they talked about, for all we know, they only really spent a few minutes talking about it.

Also, lol at Lupul. "You motherfucker. Piece of shit. Fuckin'...shut the fuck up. You fucking piece of shit, keep your fucking stick down."

pringles

Dammit, Refs deny the Wings another early goal. Bishop never had that covered.
Yeah I hate those fucking early whistles. Seems we get completely screwed by them a couple times per season. Not like we're likely to score more than 1 or 2 against Bishop so that was 50-100% of our goals tonight we missed out on.

Slurmer

Banned
A caps fan just got hit by a puck and she is motionless...
Edit: they showed her again and she was talking, thank god. Hit her directly in the head.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I can't really get that angry because this shit with the Flyers has been happening all season.

Time for the lolshootout

CAPS STEAL TWO POINTS

8NH9RJ1.gif

Var

Only thing that bugs me is masons play is slipping now too. It's not all on him, but it's cause for concern given his track record.

I agree. He kept us in enough games earlier this year that I can't be too upset about it, but he cost us this game.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The shootout is so fucking lame.

B-B-B-BUT THE FANS STAY AND WATCHHHHHH!!!!111

lolbettman

I've hated them since they started, bring back ties.

Only thing that bugs me is masons play is slipping now too. It's not all on him, but it's cause for concern given his track record.

Yup, I had a feeling his play would slip a bit, there's no way he could have kept up that play all season, defense isn't helping much.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I want to see Galchenyuck with Pac and DD. Gallagher with Plek and Gionta.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Still juggling lines are they. Montreal has the talent to field 3 pretty good lines if they can ever figure out the right combo.

Yeah, right now AG and BG are with Eller. It's good,, we'll see. But Brière with DD and Pac is not useful.

Solo

We aren't we talking about AO being on pace for 70 goals? His resurgence last season and this one after three supbar seasons is insane. Look at all dat juice!

Also, how in the fuck is Alex Steen STILL #2 in goals?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Are we playing Calgary's backup goalie?

...does Calgary have a starting goalie?

AV is dressing 7 D. Pyatt and Asham scratched.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings would've won this game if that Nyquist goal would've been called correctly. That's twice now a no goal has cost the team a win in the span of a week. Fucking bullshit.

Var

We aren't we talking about AO being on pace for 70 goals? His resurgence last season and this one after three supbar seasons is insane. Look at all dat juice!

Also, how in the fuck is Alex Steen STILL #2 in goals?

I will be willing to talk about Ovie's great season after Tuesday.....

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
No one is shooting. They can barely play against the worst teams.

REALLY?!?!

Screw this, I'm done, 5 game losing streak again, losing to teams who are missing half their lineup, can't score a goal if their life depended on it. Absolutely no luck what so ever, bounces are going completely in the opposite direction, oh and another 3rd period where we let in 2 or more goals since this team believes that game only lasts 2 periods. Some of the worst and most disappointing hockey I have ever seen from this team since god knows when.

I really want them to just lose now, just keep losing, drop out of a playoff spot and suck for a high draft pick and just start trading half this team. Screw it, I'm not paying attention to this team or NHL hockey until the the Winter Classic, even that's up for debate since I don't know if I want to watch this team flop on the ice in front of 100,000+ people, maybe they will get blown out, that will probably be the best outcome.

Screw you Tabris for your sucky predictions, didn't help for Vancouver and it isn't helping us!!!!! See you for the Winter Classic maybe...

Marvie_3

Banned
REALLY?!?!

Screw this, I'm done, 5 game losing streak again, losing to teams who are missing half their lineup, can't score a goal if their life depended on it. Absolutely no luck what so ever, bounces are going completely in the opposite direction, oh and another 3rd period where we let in 2 or more goals since this team believes that game only lasts 2 periods. Some of the worst and most disappointing hockey I have ever seen from this team since god knows when.

I really want them to just lose now, just keep losing, drop out of a playoff spot and suck for a high draft pick and just start trading half this team. Screw it, I'm not paying attention to this team or NHL hockey until the the Winter Classic, even that's up for debate since I don't know if I want to watch this team flop on the ice in front of 100,000+ people, maybe they will get blown out, that will probably be the best outcome.

Screw you Tabris for your sucky predictions, didn't help for Vancouver and it isn't helping us!!!!! See you for the Winter Classic maybe...
lol

Revenant

REALLY?!?!

Nicholson.Gif

Top Bottom