• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Osorio

Yeah just want to reiterate that 24/7 was boring as fuck.

They give you these enticing clips of history and tradition, then the present puts you to sleep.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing like watching two bad teams be bad together. Neither of these teams looks like they give even the slightest of shits about what's going on.

Revenant

Yeah just want to reiterate that 24/7 was boring as fuck.

They give you these enticing clips of history and tradition, then the present puts you to sleep.

The more you guys mention it being boring I keep imagining it being like 60 mins of Detroit players playing bridge

Tabris

Screw you Tabris for your sucky predictions, didn't help for Vancouver and it isn't helping us!!!!! See you for the Winter Classic maybe...

My predictions got us 2 president's trophies, 2 art ross, 1 hart, 1 ted lindsey, 1 selkie, and 15/16. It was damn close is the point :p

So you'll get the equivalent of 15/16. So 2nd in the East. Don't worry :)

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They played better in the last 4 mins, hopefully it carries on in the third and Florida slows down.

Scrivens life is flashing before his eyes. He's back there thinking about Jones taking his job. Stealing his locker. Fucking his wife.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TIME TO SHINE. QUICK GAVE THIS SHIT TO ME.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Back to the DD Pac BG line. So much for four games of shuffling trios for nothing.

lol @ Sportsnet having a violence disclaimer before 24/7.......by that logic they should have one before every hockey game they show.....

BONES!

v8mh6cf.jpg

Top Bottom