• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Zelda x Dynasty Warriors = Hyrule Warriors announced.

I can't contain the whuts, but I want it.

Edit: nvm Wii U, do not want.

Quick

Banned
I just heard that this morning. If it's come to that something needs to happen.

Not that we didn't know but you'd think Reimer calling out the team would really click in the dressing room.

Reimer on Paul Walker's death: "You know, that really sucks, you know. That's a real shame."

Reimer on Nelson Mandela's death: "You know, that really sucks, too, you know."

Reimer on Bernier: "You know, Bernie's a great guy, you know."

Reimer on the weather: "Shucks, you know. Total poop, but hey, it's okay, you know."

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
UW7lQRJ.gif

Haha, that's great.

Samyy

For those of you trying to sway wsox to a vita by saying "persona".... There's Persona Q coming out for 3DS, your argument is invalid.

Wsox made the right choice. An still owes me money, sucker. I'll have to call in la famiglia soon.

Smiley pls, lets not compare Persona Q to P4G and P3 just yet...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smiley pls, lets not compare Persona Q to P4G and P3 just yet...

I'm just saying if that's the one big draw-game the vita has, the 3DS has an alternative coming up. Not to mention everything else.

Today's Nintendo Direct kinda sucked though lol.

Zelda x Dynasty Warriors = Hyrule Warriors announced.

I can't contain the whuts, but I want it.

Edit: nvm Wii U, do not want.

Dynasty Warriors is bigger then mainline Zelda in Japan, so this was a move with some logic behind it. I'll buy it at bomba prices.

Now MK8, that game looks amazing.

Also, to all the people who lament the Wii U library saying there ain't shit to buy for it and then when things do come out for it and you're like "oh fuck that it's wii u", you're idiots.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I can't stop watching that Hawks Ice Crew girl gif....

And Dynasty Warriors Zelda looks like shit

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like something is going down with Taylor Pyatt before tomorrow's trade freeze. He's a scratch again tonight, Sather was seen speaking with him today, AV says there may be some "roster tinkering" that he might discuss after the game tonight, and he says that Pyatt "is on the outside" after failing to grab his opportunities.

Sounds like something is going down with Taylor Pyatt before tomorrow's trade freeze. He's a scratch again tonight, Sather was seen speaking with him today, AV says there may be some "roster tinkering" that he might discuss after the game tonight, and he says that Pyatt "is on the outside" after failing to grab his opportunities.

To Montreal maybe?

AV hated Pyatt in Vancouver IIRC.

Acid08

Banned
I'm just saying if that's the one big draw-game the vita has, the 3DS has an alternative coming up. Not to mention everything else.

Today's Nintendo Direct kinda sucked though lol.
Smiley plz don't be so obtuse. P4G is the best game available on either platform.

Stasis

We only fleece Montreal, so if we did it would be for Galchenyuk or something.

Lets not be silly here.

It'd be MDZ, Pyatt and a 2nd for Tinordi and Eller.

In srsness that's some underwhelming news, lol. Pyatt for a pick? A lateral move for another under performer elsewhere? Meh. Hope there's more to it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In srsness that's some underwhelming news, lol. Pyatt for a pick? A lateral move for another under performer elsewhere? Meh. Hope there's more to it.
I agree, but gotta start somewhere.

They really want to dish Del Zotto, but nobody is offering what they want right now. Maybe when people get desperate by the Olympic freeze or trade deadline.

Why am I arguing with Bruins fans on HF and why do Bruins fans on HF think the Thornton incident was justified?

Acid, did you add my FC? Rather enjoying the game thus far. A ton of welcome changes.

Acid08

Banned
Why am I arguing with Bruins fans on HF and why do Bruins fans on HF think the Thornton incident was justified?

Acid, did you add my FC? Rather enjoying the game thus far. A ton of welcome changes.
Not yet, need the number again. Hey 19&21 can you post the spreadsheet link? We should just add it to the OP from now on.

Samyy

Oh god I can't wait until the flight tomorrow, 12 hours of non-stop Pokemon. Haven't played it for a good month thanks to school.

Top Bottom