• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I never actually saw it until now, but that Wilson hit on Schenn was fucking dirty, wow

Does Wilson have a hearing coming up? That's like... the pinnacle of boarding. And charging. So much speed oO

edit:

bLo1FnG.gif

gif makes it look a bit slower, though.
Ho...Lee...shit....

Marvie_3

Banned
Wilson is going to get off with some halfass suspension because Schenn seems to be ok.

He's an elf for crying out loud. That's what they're supposed to look like.

Yeah but now he's super girly. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him some tit jiggle by the time the game releases.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's brutal. The fact that the league hands out suspensions based on the severity of injury is an absolute joke.

Stasis

franson had 29 points last year (this was top 5 defense scoring iirc) had a good +/- (edit:double checked... He did have a ridiculous +/- but he crashed back to earth near the end of the year)

he's on pace for 40~ points this year even though he's slumping pretty hard

he's popped up because he keeps asking foe $4+ and leafs keep turning him down saying he needs to do a bridge contract and we have had these stalemates 2 years in a row now

he's kinda underrated by leafs fans because he's prone to some really bad mistakes...

That all sounds good for us, but that 2-year bridge deal... that'd be a dead end in NY. Sather is a hardliner when it comes to that stuff. His chances for a bigger contract diminish with the Rangers, rather than increase.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lucic Statement:

"This has been a very difficult week for me given the recent events that took place in my hometown of Vancouver. As I have had more time to think I want to make it clear that regardless of what has happened, I am still - and always will be - proud to be from there. It is home. While the actions of a few individuals have deeply upset me and will impact the time I spend downtown going forward, I will not let those incidents diminish the love and pride I have for the city as a whole. This will be my final comment on this subject."

He still loves us, all is good in the world. Or so.

Vancouver never hated Lucic, just a few stupid drunk people did. There's a reason we gave him a standing ovation when he raised the cup.

RC

Banned
Lucic Statement:

"This has been a very difficult week for me given the recent events that took place in my hometown of Vancouver. As I have had more time to think I want to make it clear that regardless of what has happened, I am still - and always will be - proud to be from there. It is home. While the actions of a few individuals have deeply upset me and will impact the time I spend downtown going forward, I will not let those incidents diminish the love and pride I have for the city as a whole. This will be my final comment on this subject."

Vancouver never hated Lucic, just a few stupid drunk people did. There's a reason we gave him a standing ovation when he raised the cup.

I call him a big dumb gorilla. But I do it out of love for a fellow east Vaner.

MutFox

Banned
Lucic Statement:

Yeah, on Granville there's always gonna be idiot drunks that have their life priorities messed.
Not gonna say they're from Surrey... but... :p

Stasis

It's like we have a team on the ice tonight. What sorcery is this?!

I'm just tuning in now. It's looking decent? I just saw the Pens come close to scoring and Henke making some solid stops.

I have to believe the fact that they're missing basically all of their top players on offense AND defense minus Crosby has to have an effect as to how we play...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just tuning in now. It's looking decent? I just saw the Pens come close to scoring and Henke making some solid stops.

I have to believe the fact that they're missing basically all of their top players on offense AND defense minus Crosby has to have an effect as to how we play...
That was the Pens' first good shift of the game. Was all Rangers before that.

RE: Steen:

An AAV of 5M would have been ideal, but with the contracts being thrown at UFAs last year with the salary cap being what it was, it isn't a bad deal by any stretch of the imagination. 3 years makes for a good balance where he could have easily pulled more from UFA if he maintains any kind of consistency and health this year.

Goals and Assists don't really tell his Defensive abilities either. He's fantastic on the PK and puts on pressure shorthanded better than just about anyone else on this team.

Puts a little more pressure on making an upgrade at Goaltender and Center for sure, but Allen will save us a little over a million on backup and I can't see how Stewart isn't moved before next season, ideally sooner rather than later when he's in the midst of a hot streak.

Cake Boss

Banned
hahahah I told you motherfuckers, this team puts you on high winning games against good teams then completely fuck itself against mediocre and shitty teams.

Such a mother fuckin tease of a team.

Stasis

So many shitty passes all the time.

Just so many. If you're gonna spend the whole PP passing, please at least be semi-decent at passing.

I know what's wrong with this team. The passes are just as wide as the shots. Spend like two full weeks just figuring out how to use a stick to move a puck in a specific direction while aiming at a target area.

Samyy

Jesus fucking christ Nintendo
I apparently can't charge my 3DS in India, or any country with 220v without a stupid power converter, every other single freaking device I have works fine with a normal fucking power adapter but NOPE NINTENDO GOTTA BE SPECIAL!

Silexx

Screw this, I'm not giving up hope. Bob Mackenzie believes in us, dammit!

Fake edit : Michalek!

Real edit : WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dat Hagelin goal. He hasn't been using his speed nearly enough this season, but the last two games he's really been flying.

kassatsu

Banned
lol crying about his stick breaking and the pens score... maybe you shouldn't cross check Kunitz in the side then.

LOL no broken sticks there rags. What a play

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Any Canuck fans here follow Harrison Mooney in any regard? Apparently he's a brony which explains a lot about him, I've always found him quite pompous and insufferable.

Top Bottom