• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Looks like Chris Phillips has come back down to earth after one game, he looked horrible out there.

And I still don't understand the logic behind keeping Methot(our best dman) out of the lineup tonight. And Ryan played just 14 mins tonight, less than Greening....

I really don't understand the Walrus this season. It's as if he forgot how to coach over the summer.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No shootouts all year, now 2 in a row, both games involving comebacks from 2 goal deficits.

Also, Hank was in a daze at his end of the ice all through the PP. He only started to look like he was coming back to his senses right around the end of it.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
At least they can lose consistently, this bunch of overpaid monkey fuckers can't even pull that off.

TBH... I'm glad they're not losing consistently, otherwise the pain of not having our first pick would be even worse than it already is :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
TBH... I'm glad they're not losing consistently, otherwise the pain of not having our first pick would be even worse than it already is :/
What's the odds of Ryan walking in the off season? Has Murray started talks with him already?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
nah. he'll be back in Anaheim in 2 years :D
1380169662024.jpg

Jesus fucking christ Nintendo
I apparently can't charge my 3DS in India, or any country with 220v without a stupid power converter, every other single freaking device I have works fine with a normal fucking power adapter but NOPE NINTENDO GOTTA BE SPECIAL!

:lol

Acid, I'll have to play AC with you some time after I get this damn Sylveon.

Wtf @ the requests for Eevees in the GTS. Legendaries? Really?

The GTS is fucking stupid. Most people ask for Pokemon that are way better than what they're offering.
Shame there isn't a way to modify it yet instead of waiting 492938273 months for Nintendo to release Genesect for
the event that one dude hinted at in the fossil lab

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jesus fucking christ Nintendo
I apparently can't charge my 3DS in India, or any country with 220v without a stupid power converter, every other single freaking device I have works fine with a normal fucking power adapter but NOPE NINTENDO GOTTA BE SPECIAL!

Yeah I just bought a converter for like 20 bucks. It's not that hard. They saved money on the charger for sure though lol.

Smiley90

Steam Christmas Sale in 9h. Everyone hold onto their butts and wallets. And be quarterly disappointed by Steam having given up on interesting sales. :(

I just want my coal or summer camp tickets or anything remotely interesting back. :(

Smiley90

Alberts now in for Stanton because of the injury. Season over.

Torts talking about how he'd like to pull the goalie in OT if it weren't for the -1point penalty that comes with that if you lose. I like it, because we suck so badly at shootouts lol.

TUSR

Banned
Alberts now in for Stanton because of the injury. Season over.

Torts talking about how he'd like to pull the goalie in OT if it weren't for the -1point penalty that comes with that if you lose. I like it, because we suck so badly at shootouts lol.

hows stockholm?

Osorio

Gelinas is on a roll, 15 points in 26 games now (0.58 points/game) on pace for 42 points in 73 games. By comparison Krug is only on pace for 43 points in 82 games.

Top Bottom