• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Ian Mendes is making some good points against Maclean's baffling coaching decisions on TSN 1200 right now. Specifically his hypocrisy in scratching Methot last night.

Socreges

Banned
Hopefully the Stars continue to suck tonight. Canucks can't afford to lose agai-DESEMBARRR

Oh and I was right about the Canucks/Wild, Tabris, so suck it

I remember liking the Lieutenant's Pump when I was in Ottawa. Had a pretty good beer selection and good food.

...being able to stumble home at the end of the street may have helped.

Merguson

Banned
I think I've drank enough to drown all of the leafs sorrow i have. I'm ready for more losses.

Team TSN locks down another one. @aaronward_nhl has agreed to a longterm deal. Confirmed!!

So there is a god. Thank you god. If Sportsnet gets all the games, we can at least have one less shitty analyst to listen to.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The thread about the GAFer's girlfriend hooked on Fallout is like the definitive GAF thread. Women, relationships, and gaming.

The title just reads like a stealth brag thread. How's the thread like? Tons of people with a "lot"(read: none) of relationship experience either saying "omg marry her" or "omg dump her", I'm guessing?

Smiley90

My lowest mark this semester was a B+, time to treat myself to about 100 steam games.

Just finished the best semester of my university career as well. Two A+'s. I don't even know anymore. Before this semester, I had one A+ total. :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Briere is a healthy scratch tonight. White is in....
NvjRdt2.gif

Brieire has only started in the Offensive Zone 39% of the time. He's well past his best, but that's still mismanagement by the Montreal coach.
The problem is he's never fit in on the team, they need to play him in a top six offensive role, but there are too many players clearly better then him.

The title just reads like a stealth brag thread. How's the thread like? Tons of people with a "lot"(read: none) of relationship experience either saying "omg marry her" or "omg dump her", I'm guessing?

Standard thread.

People making jokes.
People not actually making jokes.
The occasional serious good advice.

Red_Man

That's why I didn't understand Bergevin signing him in the first place.
It was a PR move. They had Lafleur pass the torch to Briere in the opening ceremony for fuck sakes, the guy hadn't even played a game as a Hab yet. He's in all the commercials, and ads, they wanted a French star to appease the French crowd except he's a washed up one now.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
He has got a lot of 24CH air time. Might as well have him produce the show since he is not good for much else at the moment.

Smiley90

what the fuck are you guys selling that's worth so much oO. all the trading cards I have are worth like... 10 cents each.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well Marc Staal is at a charity event tonight, so I guess that's a good sign.

Expecting McIlrath and Pyatt to get sent down tonight and somebody to get the call up. Maybe Kristo?

Red_Man

Jesus, that Duck Dynasty thread makes NHL-GAF look like an MLK rally.
I haven't been back in there since the first page after someone got all pissy at me because I said I wasn't surprised that guy from a show based on duck hunting was an ignorant bigot.

Smiley90

I haven't been back in there since the first page after someone got all pissy at me because I said I wasn't surprised that guy from a show based on duck hunting was an ignorant bigot.

shit, you weren't joking

I'm not saying we should go back to those times, and I support treating them as equals. You guys seem to have gone off on a tangent of equating me to something else, but I'm a young person the same as you. I don't look at them as different, though I'll tell you it annoys me when they talk in a really feminine voice. But if they're just normal people, why should I care what they do in their bedrooms?

I'm just saying that until the past 5 years or so, people said things like Phil Robertson said all the time. Now you hear less of it because of the LGBT gangs scaring everyone into silence.

and then someone else in response to another person calling out LinktoDrink

He's right. And was proven even more right by being banned for saying it. We're currently living in a orwellian, PC dictature.

I don't even know where to start.

Stasis

Rangers have recalled JT Miller from Hartford, Dylan McIlrath and Arron Asham sent back down.

Finally, our turnaround can begin.

Moves to make moves. This is no shake up. This changes nothing. Lateral shit. Not against it, not for it. Apathy really. Wake me up when the team is fun to watch!

Holiday

Banned
Sweet, Schwartz is in tonight, so no Colaiacovo. It will still be a rough game with no Dirtlord and no Sobotka. Hopefully Eller doesn't savage Halak.

Top Bottom