• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Christmas gift from my dad. All set for the WC!

20131225_224357_zps41a58b69.jpg

20131225_224327_zps4aeb4546.jpg

The Winter Classic jerseys definitely have the same fit as the old CCM/Koho jerseys

Quick

Banned
It's a replica but Reebok didnt put the tags on the WC jerseys.

Just double checked my Capitals Winter Classic and Flames Heritage Classic jerseys and they don't have the Reebok tags either. I learned something today.

I'm still debating on buying that jersey, only because I barely wear jerseys in general.

I wanted one of the new Sharks home jerseys, a Vlasic one. Got pillows instead.

I feel you man, I gave my mom an ipad last year that I had bought for myself but she had landed a new job and really needed something modern to do work on. I miss the shiiiiiiit out of my ipad. She's working full time now in a much better position and I dropped a few hints that I missed having a tablet. She got me a bed spread and a set of lifesaver story book things. She's never been very good with gifts though.

I got 3 out of 4 and I sure as heck am not complaining. Had the Surface Pro 2 on my list but that's too pricey. Maybe when taxes come in.

I'm definitely not complaining, was probably the best christmas of my life including the year my parents bought my brother and I individual Nintendo 64's. There was a pizza place down the road open for dinner and they had pool tables in there so we all hung out there for a few hours today.

Heretic

I'm definitely not complaining, was probably the best christmas of my life including the year my parents bought my brother and I individual Nintendo 64's. There was a pizza place down the road open for dinner and they had pool tables in there so we all hung out there for a few hours today.
I didn't mean for it to come off as saying you were complaining!

Excuse me son, do you know where I can find illegal narcotics? Some lokedawgs and I are looking to get turnt up.
Lol! Haven't heard this word in a while!

Not a hockey jersey since I have about seven Hawks jerseys, but since we're talking about gifts, this is the jersey I got:

NFL-Carolina-Panthers-Cam-Newton-Mens-Football-Home-Elite-Jersey-468884_010_A.jpg

Stock photo is a better one than I could take. And I'm too lazy to take one. But this is exactly what it looks like, so meh.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My Christmas present:

3 games (incl. Canada, Rochester and Davos) at the Spengler Cup in Davos with an overnight stay at -coincidentally- Rochester's team hotel.

Already saw the whole team, but don't know who's who. I know Kaleta's here, that's about it lol.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm spending Boxing Day flipping between the WJC on NHLN and the soccer on NBCSN. Lots of goals in both so far.

Mantha with two already <3

Cannot wait until he gets to the main roster.

Mantha with two already <3

Cannot wait until he gets to the main roster.

In about 10 years he will be our next star!!

I actually think he will make the team sooner rather than later given his size and how Babs likes bigger players like that.That is of course if Babs is still here.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yellow Ice (TM): A Smelly update from the Spengler Cup.

Game 1: Geneve-Servette 5 - 0 Rochester Americans

Shameful, terrible performance by Buffalo's farm team. You could say they're like Buffalo, only lazier. Looked like they didn't care at all about the tournament they were invited to. The only ones who looked like they cared at all and played were Hackett (32 saves on 37 shots against, left alone so many times) and Luke Adam, who showed effort, skill, speed and grit, the latest of which got him a 5+game halfway through the second. After that, the game got real chippy, with dirty hits, brawls, elbows to heads and tons if chirping. And Kaleta didn't even play.

Overall, shamefully uninspired by Rochester. If they keep playing like this, I hope they never get invited again, this tournament is better than that.

Next up: Vitkovice Steel (CZE) vs Team Canada. This game should be MUCH better, as both teams have had great performances in the past.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So I finally got NHL 14 (thanks to the $15 PSN sale a couple weeks ago) and just got around to playing it. After returning from the store (I had to go buy a compass to find my way out of the menu screens and into an actual game), I cannot figure out how in the world to win a faceoff.

Anyone?

So I finally got NHL 14 (thanks to the $15 PSN sale a couple weeks ago) and just got around to playing it. After returning from the store (I had to go buy a compass to find my way out of the menu screens and into an actual game), I cannot figure out how in the world to win a faceoff.

Anyone?

You push the stick down or up in relation to where your team mates are on the screen.

Top Bottom