• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Glad to hear Destiny's MP feels more like Halo than the glorified hide and seek bullshit that CoD is. Though I don't know how it could feel like Halo with the aim down sights mechanic incorporated.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Glad that the Stars won, but goddamn did the Hawks outplay them throughout the game. Nearly paid for it too in the 2nd with three unanswered goals.

GG's Hawks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
mEkCa1u.jpg

lawlz

We stole that game for sure. Blackhawks took their steroids in the 1st intermission and really turned it up..

God bless Kari.

Also Roussel getting that game winning goal in the penalty shot was great. He made some terrible fuck ups with that elbowing penalty and the turnover. Good for him to get it back.

He wears the hat tonight!

1463114_10153581440980215_1341887512_n.jpg

Samyy

Draglikepull ‏@draglikepull 28m
With Gardiner on the ice the shot attempts were 20-17 for Toronto. With Gardiner on the bench they were 54-15 for San Jose. Wow.

Draglikepull ‏@draglikepull 32m
Jake Gardiner Corsi tonight: 54%. Team Corsi w/out Gardiner: 21.8% (!). Definitely the guy the Leafs need to trade.

Pls don't trade Gardiner.

TUSR

Banned
this fucking justin bieber looking kid was begging for money at the mcdonalds near my place when i went there for food after an exam.

and then out of no where his friend comes up behind him and cold clocks him.

kids these days I tell ya, don quick knows what i mean

RC

Banned
this fucking justin bieber looking kid was begging for money at the mcdonalds near my place when i went there for food after an exam.

You'll always be a kid to me, TUSR.

Quick

Banned

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO

NOW, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT HERT-PURPLE AN' KADRI AN' NEYTIRI MOHAVE AN' ROGERS TAKIN' OVER THE CBC AN' HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA. NOW I'M GETTIN' MESSAGES FROM THIS TOO-SERS GUY ABOUT COLD CLOCKIN'.

ALRIGHT, SO COLD CLOCKIN' IS STUPID. WHY WOULDJA PUT YOUR CLOCK OUTSIDE WHEN IT'S COLD? THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS. CLOCKS ARE MEANT TO BE PLACED IN AREAS THAT ARE BETWEEN TEN TO TWENTY DEGREES CELSIUS. IS THIS SOME NEW RUSSIAN THING AGAIN? BOY, I DON'T GET THESE RUSSIANS AN' THEIR RIDICULOUS WAYS.

LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW A COUPLE OF RUSSIANS IN A BATHROOM STALL PLACIN' A CLOCK OUT BY THE WINDOW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. BOY THAT GOT ME STEAMED. IT'S COLD OUTSIDE AN' YOU'RE PLACIN' A CLOCK AT TEMPERATURES BELOW ZERO? WHAT'S THAT NOW. ANYWAY, THE RUSSIANS LEFT WITHOUT EVEN WASHIN' THEIR HANDS, AN' THE NEXT THING YA KNOW, NAZEM KADRI WALKED IN THE BATHROOM, WENT INSIDE THE SAME STALL, LEFT THE DOOR OPEN, TOOK A WHIZZ, THEN TOOK THAT CLOCK BACK INSIDE. HE TIPPED HIS HEAD TO ME, AN' SAID, "DON, JUS' PUTTIN' THE CLOCK BACK IN 'CAUSE I WORK HARD." HE WASHED HIS HANDS AN' LEFT. I COULDN'T HELP BY SHED A TEAR, BOY I TELL YOU.

THAT KADRI REMINDED ME OF BOBBY ORR. BOBBY WOULDN'T PUT A CLOCK OUTSIDE IN THE COLD. BOBBY WOULDA PUT THAT CLOCK BACK INSIDE LIKE KADRI.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Glad to see Hiller's doing well again. Dat goaltending battle in Anaheim. You can probably get a great goalie for comparatively cheap from Anaheim. They're now what the Canucks were the last 2 years... only with more goaltenders. :lol

edit; daaaaaaamn Hiller

Glad to see Hiller's doing well again. Dat goaltending battle in Anaheim. You can probably get a great goalie for comparatively cheap from Anaheim. They're now what the Canucks were the last 2 years... only with more goaltenders. :lol

edit; daaaaaaamn Hiller

We got Hiller, Fasth, Andersen, Gibson. Goaltender University.

Top Bottom