• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Velcro Fly

Wow Thornton is a piece of shit.

What Neal did isn't great either. I think they both should get suspended but obviously Thornton's should be much longer

Ya no

826271379.gif

Neal gooning it up as well.

That game is just a shitshow.

wow... how was this just 2 minutes?

Dr.Acula

Banned
what if you team has ONE power-play for an entire game. It's 5-minute major and the team scores THREE goals.

What would their powerplay percentage be? 1/1?

3/4, I believe.

Yup, from NHL.com

if a Club has an advantage due to a five-minute major or match penalty, that Club is always credited with having one more advantage than the number of power-play goals it scores during that advantage, because the penalty does not expire. A new advantage begins after each power-play goal. For example, if Team A scores three goals during a major penalty, it is credited with four advantages.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
bah! We go up 2-1 on a questionable goal (I think Kadri should've been called)

we play like shit, and then Clarkson gets a penalty...thanks...gee...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking GAF can't even handle the shitty VGX.

Couldn't express my dislike for that shift that led to the Sabres goal damnit.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Subban just got benched on the PP?

edit: nm, not sure what happened

zedge

Naughty Dawg Banderas.. best part of this VGX.. LOL

mc63t.gif

No mans sky looks pretty damn cool though. Zero Kinect support in Titan Fall. HAHA

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are Gafs servers built on toothpicks and gum wrappers? Shit crashes for any announcement nowadays.

1 & 2 were fine games. Everything went downhill after that.

I liked 1,2 & 4.

Everyone seems to be down on Thief, but I think it looks pretty fun. I guess it's because I never played the older ones, kind of like the Fallout 3 when it came out.

I wonder if the No Man's Sky people are ex-Lionhead people like Media Molecule I know they are in Guildford.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Nice to see Prust and Moen doing well together.

edit: woooooooooooooooooo

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This type of kicked in goal has been called against us at least 2 or 3 times so far this season. Let's see what happens with the Devils doing it to us.

EDIT: LOL they ruled against us again. That's some AMAZING bullshit.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Kinda still not sure about what to do with Bournival, he's great, but it really seems to be difficult to pair him with the right players. Gotta be patient with him I guess.

Tom Pelissero verified
Another on-ice assault in the NHL. Guy should do jail time, but I'm sure it's a 5-game suspension because "the code." deadspin.com/brooks-orpik-c…
I can only imagine the outrage if it was a sport anybody cared about. An NFL player punching an unconscious man on the field? Lifetime ban

Pelissero just earned himself an unfollow. What a loser.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What Thornton did is shitty for sure but Neal's knee to the head is way worse. What a piece of garbage.
Are you joking? You have to be, what Neal did was awful, but Thorton came up behind Orpik, slew foot him to the ground hand punched him in the head multiple times against the ice. In what world is Neal's hit worse?

Top Bottom