• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Alucard

Banned
Neal deserves a huge suspension for that knee. Even if Marchand isn't injured the knee itself was straight up fucking foul. Punish the hit not the result.

Neal skates directly to the bench like a little bitch too.

Agreed about punishing the hit and not the result. It's a joke that they punish people more severely if they injured a player.

What an absolutely pathetic stupid hockey game by this team, these are the games we should win that are going to come back to kill us in the standings because of all the extra games we have played compared to others. When Dan Cleary scores the only goal for your team, you know you need help. What a worthless effort tonight on all accounts, terrible.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand what's going through Neal's head when he thinks that's a good idea. He's been suspended before, and he knows instant replay exists right?

Alucard

Banned
What an absolutely pathetic stupid hockey game by this team, these are the games we should win that are going to come back to kill us in the standings because of all the extra games we have played compared to others. When Dan Cleary scores the only goal for your team, you know you need help. What a worthless effort tonight on all accounts, terrible.

FYI, I still love reading your posts.

Alucard

Banned
I don't understand what's going through Neal's head when he thinks that's a good idea. He's been suspended before, and he knows instant replay exists right?

It's selfish immaturity and nothing but. He's still really young by NHL standards, and he's a hockey player, which means he's likely not the brightest crayon in the box.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In literally any other context, what Thornton did would be grounds for arrest.

This Devils-Rangers game is proceeding exactly as you would expect. :|

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ugly win, but take the points and move on. Hopefully Subban picks up his game, he's been not like himself this past week.

calder

Lol after an almost embarrassing third period where the Jets were so clearly playing for OT for 20 minutes of course they score a quick winner in OT. Hockey gods reward bad habits for once. ;)

Thornton and Neal deserve lengthy suspensions. Shit is inexcusable. I want to know what set off Thornton though. That's the first time I remember him doing something like that.

Great game otherwise though. Tons of chances both ways. I'm still surprised Reilly Smith shanked that open net chance

Top Bottom