• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Andersson is so garbage, makes last spring even more painful. At least he won't have the chance to do it again this year.

Just saw that FLOLorida beat Detroit.

Hmmmmm.
:lol I love that this is becoming a thing

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't expect them to stay on top, but seeing the Habs tied with the Pens for first in the East is pretty fantastic.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
sadface_zpsde4784f1.jpg~original

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't expect them to stay on top, but seeing the Habs tied with the Pens for first in the East is pretty fantastic.

It's really nice to have that consitency, considering they were second to the Pens in the East last season. I don't know what Therrien was doing earlier this year, but they were playing a completely different game than the one they played last season. They finally started playing like they did last season, and they're sitting in the same place.

Look at the difference in shots between Price and Harding.

Quick

Banned
I was out the entire night, so I just had The Score app for any updates, and I saw the alert about Brooks Oprik and Shawn Thornton. I thought it was exaggerating when the alert said Thornton "attacked" Orpik, then I saw the clip.

What the fuck.

And there's Neal on Marchand, too. That's more than just a phone hearing, I think.

Top Bottom