• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Cam Janssen has more goals then him right now

trevor smith... a guy we signed for depth at $600k or something has more goals and assists than clarkson

and he has played less games

serious... you could put him on waivers every day of the year and he'd clear every time

ATF487

Thornton and Neal deserve lengthy suspensions. Shit is inexcusable. I want to know what set off Thornton though. That's the first time I remember him doing something like that.

Great game otherwise though. Tons of chances both ways. I'm still surprised Reilly Smith shanked that open net chance

It's one of those chances that looked more difficult to miss

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
trevor smith... a guy we signed for depth at $600k or something has more goals and assists than clarkson

and he has played less games

serious... you could put him on waivers every day of the year and he'd clear every time
Yea, but does Smith bring the intangibles and character that Clarkson does? Don't think so.

Gunnarsson on the breakaway.

Tc5eN9v.gif

Holiday

Banned
We need a solution to this goaltending situation if the goal is truly the Cup. These 3 goals in 10 fuck ups are going to kill us in the post-season.

Ship out Stewart and Berglund and find an upgrade in net and a #2 Center that wouldn't rather play Winger.

I'm getting warmer towards a trade for Miller.

Pacific is our Kryptonite.

I wish that Anaheim, LA, and SJ would get moved to the East.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Goddammit, Cally. 4 minute double minor for high sticking with just under 4 minutes remaining in OT.

And there it is. Inevitable. At least we stole a point back.

Top Bottom