• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

I'm loving Black Flag despite not really enjoying any AC titles. Had to get it because pirates. Glad I did.

And I really need to get TLoU, along with Uncharted 2 & 3. *gasp*

In hockey news... Your New York Rangers, the very definition of mediocrity =/

Can you guys like maybe stay in 4th place in the division?

Marvie_3

Banned
The moment you realize you lost to Florida less than 24 hours ago, ugh...

So I just finished Black Flag on Xbox One, game was a blast and probably spent more time sailing around boarding ships and doing side missions than the actually campaign itself, but I had a lot of fun with it. Now to plug in the old PS3 and finally play The Last of Us.

I'll be saying the exact same thing tomorrow.

So I just finished Black Flag on Xbox One, game was a blast and probably spent more time sailing around boarding ships and doing side missions than the actually campaign itself, but I had a lot of fun with it. Now to plug in the old PS3 and finally play The Last of Us.

Ubisoft should just can the AC nonsense and focus on a 'Black Flag' series.

The moment you realize you lost to Florida less than 24 hours ago, ugh...

Shame on you.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I have been debating picking up AC4 but I am trying focus on not building up a huge backlog this gen. I still need to finish 3D World, WWHD, Lego Marvel, Lego City, and ZombiU.... Maybe I can pick it up in Feb...
It's a fantastic game and where I am right. Ow it just opened up. However, it's an Ubi game so expect it to drop in price drastically in a month or two.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I get to watch the Bruins and Leafs beat the shit out of each other today? Sounds like a good Sunday to me.

We need more games about pirates.
cboxsidMeiersPirates.jpg

Sanjuro

Ton of sports today, awesome! Rare prime-time Sunday Night Hackey.

Was at the pub for the game yesterday, so really didn't have complete context for all the shenanigans. Needed victory though, was great to watch.

I've never seen Thornton like that though. Whole incident was very strange. Still haven't seen the Neal or Eriksson hits. Was fighting against stupid college football games.

Sanjuro we need your not-homerism to weigh in on all this

Not sure you know what that means.

Sanjuro

facetious
fa·ce·tious [fuh-see-shuhs]
adjective
not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
amusing; humorous.
lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

fuh-shuhs

Acid08

Banned
Gotta work so I'll be listening to the game on the radio. I hope the Sharks put all the pieces together and put out a solid effort tonight, would love to beat the Wild.

Also I'm 75 hours into Persona 4 Golden, almost done with it. Have tons of other Vita stuff to play, I'm in the middle of Most Wanted and downloaded both P2 games.

Really want to talk about this but I don't know if anyone else is playing it here.

Super Mario 3D World end-game spoilers:
The link easter egg with the fucking fire flower lighting the torches, could not stop smiling. I just started the Galaxy world and man I can't fucking wait to see the rest of it.

Acid08

Banned
Protected forward lineup to start the game:

Tomas Hertl - Joe Thornton - Brent Burns
Patrick Marleau - Logan Couture - Joe Pavelski
Tommy Wingels - Andrew Desjardins - Matt Nieto
James Sheppard - Freddie Hamilton - Tyler Kennedy

Todd trying a couple new things. I don't like Pavs on the wing because none of those players are great at puck retrieval and it thins out our other lines. That line could just be being used to shut down the Wild's first line because they'll be killer defensively.

Desi as a third line center isn't good. I'm hoping their game plan is to play the simplest type of game possible: get pucks deep, retrieve, shoot, and crash the net. They could succeed if they don't try to do anything too complicated, Wingels can make that line work. Nieto is back which I'm happy about, how the time off gets him extra motivated to play.

TK demoted to the fourth line, Todd sending a message. Hamilton up from Wooster where he has been playing really well. His first stint up here was bad but he was given top six minutes which he wasn't ready for. Hopefully the smaller role will suit him.

Scratches are Havlat, Stuart, and McCarthy. Todd eluded that Havlat is scratched because of performance and that Stuart is nursing some injuries. McCarthy is just garbage and should never play.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hockey on Sunday night always weirds me the fuck out. This is like the Leafs' first Sunday home game in ten years or something.

Heretic

Really want to talk about this but I don't know if anyone else is playing it here.

The link easter egg with the fucking fire flower lighting the torches, could not stop smiling. I just started the Galaxy world and man I can't fucking wait to see the rest of it.

NOT LOOKING

Will get this for Christmas :D

Sanjuro

Hockey on Sunday night always weirds me the fuck out. This is like the Leafs' first Sunday home game in ten years or something.

Really? I figured the only reason it was prime time was due to being in Toronto.
If the game was in Boston, they would fear Sunday Night Football.

Scratches are Havlat, Stuart, and McCarthy. Todd eluded that Havlat is scratched because of performance and that Stuart is nursing some injuries. McCarthy is just garbage and should never play.

:lol :lol

He is so terrible. Sorry Sharks. I feel especially bad because Heatley has actually been playing well recently. Not 7.5 million well or whatever the hell his cap hit is, but well enough to warrant some top-six and powerplay time.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I didn't watch VGX, but I'm disappointed to hear there was no Fallout 4 reveal
It was the worst slate of "reveals" ever. Hell, they considered characters and robots and shit in Titanfall to be "world premieres."

Acid08

Banned
:lol :lol

He is so terrible. Sorry Sharks. I feel especially bad because Heatley has actually been playing well recently. Not 7.5 million well or whatever the hell his cap hit is, but well enough to warrant some top-six and powerplay time.
It sucks because we really don't even need him. He just doesn't have a spot on this roster.

Socreges

Banned

How many worlds are there in total? Including worlds that just shake up previous levels. Spoiler your answer, I guess.

Arab, I thought the 360 controller was perfect, but I fond myself preferring the DS4 now. Never used the DS3 though so I dunno what to say about that.d

Not a fan of the Xbone controller though. Was using it the other day. What the hell were they thinking with the bumpers?

Top Bottom