• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Anderson really needs to give us something to work with, he keeps on killing our momentum.

Silexx

This game is on Anderson, the whole team is playing pretty great tonight except for Philips.

RHPU7wi.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sens commentator just said Andersson should be the 1st star :lol trolling Cake Boss now

Got tickets for the Hobbit this Saturday. I like the IMAX, but don't like 3D, I wish they would do showings in the IMAX theater that aren't 3D.

Edit: 4 goals for Philly and not a point for Giroux what a bum!

Cake Boss

Banned
Please dont use Michalek and SpezzaPlease dont use Michalek and Spezza.
Please dont use Michalek and Spezza Please dont use Michalek and Spezza Please dont use Michalek and SpezzaPlease dont use Michalek and Spezza.
Please dont use Michalek and Spezza Please dont use Michalek and Spezza

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
With our second line dominating like that, I'm able to overlook that Hansen has looked like crap on the first line and that we're still missing a legit top6 winger.

Run out Gardiner by giving him the most even-strength minutes of any defenseman, plus 3rd most ice-time out of any defensemen.

Bad guy carlyle at work.

Carlyle wasn't keen on Gardiner for some time last season, and the latter's name has been a constant in trade rumours since then.

Top Bottom