• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Isles fucked up when they moved Moulson

You mean Jordan is playing at his real skill level now.

Wasn't he centering the Pens 3rd line :lol
Yea, and someone figured that was a good enough reason to give him 1st line money.

Quick

Banned
Thought it was awesome, but Tatum sounded odd, and Kunis just never feels like leading lady type.

Yeah. Tatum was weird. I guess that's supposed to be "foreign" or "alien"

Not sold on Kunis right now, since she barely had anything to say. All she did was fall, float, look around, etc.

ShaneB

Yeah. Tatum was weird. I guess that's supposed to be "foreign" or "alien"

Not sold on Kunis right now, since she barely had anything to say. All she did was fall, float, look around, etc.

Yeah, I assume there's some context Tatum. Kunis was alright in Oz, so who knows. Looks cool, and I'm always excited for more Sci-fi anyway.

Cake Boss

Banned
826692386.gif

Hes entering his Olympics form!!

TUSR

Banned
Kassian should stop being such a bum and play on the first line with the Twins.

Edit: I typed earlier that "Lack was having a good game" and deleted it. Because im not John fucking Garrett.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
5 in a row.
6-0 with Alberts in the lineup.
If the Sedins ever get going, the Canucks might actually look like a decent playoff team.

You mean if we get a legit top6 winger for the Sedins without having to break up the amazing Higgins-Kesler-Santorelli line.

Also that Alberts stat is just... wrong. On so many levels.

jaybeeze

You mean if we get a legit top6 winger for the Sedins without having to break up the amazing Higgins-Kesler-Santorelli line.

Amazing as it is, I have a feeling eventually it's going to fizzle out. And we don't have many other, if any, pieces to slot in with Kesler. Burrows, Schroeder?

I think the top 6 winger has to benefit Kesler more than the Sedins.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Peter Chiarelli said:
We're a physical team and we usually have incidents the involve physicality, with that comes these types of things. It's something you deal with. I respect Shawn as a player. He's come over to us and done very well for where his career had been. There's no fallout other than we're going to have a player that contributes to our team who will be suspended. He usually handles his business in a respectful way. This time he lost control a little bit.

You'd think that after what happened to Savard, Chiarelli would be a little more willing to admit the severity of what Thorton did and not try to play it down like just another incident.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Overseas conference call ran long.

RbiAg.gif

RbiAg.gif

edit: Yes, I know Lack was in goal tonight, but the understudy should get some love for his first career shutout.

Quick

Banned
Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Overseas conference call ran long.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO

NOW, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT SUBBAN, KADRI, ROGERS, AN' VISORS. NOW, I'M SEEIN' THAT BISHOPTILYOUDROP'S TALKIN' ABOUT OVERSEAS CALLS.

WHY D'YA WANNA CALL OVERSEAS ANYWAY? THEY GOT NOTHIN' GOOD TO SAY OVER IN EUROPE. AN' IT REALLY ANNOYS ME WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN ADJUST TO OUR LOCAL TIME HERE IN CANADA. I BET YOU KOVYCHUCKS CALLS US HERE FROM RUSSIA IN HIS TIME, AIN'T EVEN CARIN' ABOUT OUR TIME. TYPICAL INCONSIDERATE, VISOR-WEARIN', COMMUNIST MANIFESTIN' RUSSIAN.

LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW A RUSSIAN IN A STALL MAKIN' PHONE CALLS WITHOUT CARE. HE WAS EMBARRASSIN' HIMSELF BY HAVIN' THAT DOOR OPEN, AN' HE WAS JUST TALKIN' NONSENSE. DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD. PROBABLY SPYIN' ON US. YOU KNOW WHO WOULD MAKE A CALL AT OUR CONVENIENCE? BOBBY ORR. HE WOULDA CHECKED HIS WATCH AN' MAKE SURE HE'S CALLIN' AT A GOOD TIME. NOTHIN' BEFORE 8 AM, NOTHIN' AFTER 9 PM. GOD LOVE HIM.

Acid08

Banned
%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82-%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82-%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BA-577663.jpeg

I hope Capuano is fired when I wake up tomorrow and Moulson rides in on a white stallion with those two draft picks in tow.
Cheer up man, Isles have a fantastic chance to break their losing streak tomorrow! Sharks have been unorganized and underperforming,

Top Bottom