• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Man I thought the aquisition of Kassian means that our skilled players wouldnt have to fight??

PzW9VIA.gif

He's not making the team, so he shouldn't be worrying about that anymore

True, not like he was going to be the starter anyway, but I still think it affected him. At any rate Cake Boss shouldn't be wishing for Elliot back as that guy sucks, his success in St. Louis is because of the team in front of him.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I hope the Euge is enjoying the pathetic defensive breakdowns by the Sens, he is pretty much directly responsible for them.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
True, not like he was going to be the starter anyway, but I still think it affected him. At any rate Cake Boss shouldn't be wishing for Elliot back as that guy sucks, his success in St. Louis is because of the team in front of him.

hm. the way i hear it, he's steadier than halak. so st. louis went from 2 dependable to 2 wonky goalies...?

I hope the Euge is enjoying the pathetic defensive breakdowns by the Sens, he is pretty much directly responsible for them.

How? management wanted to go with a young D, now they have to lie in the bed they made.

No one forced them to give that money to Cowen and Weirdcock.

Cake Boss

Banned
How? management wanted to go with a young D, now they have to lie in the bed they made.

Lol the fuck?? He went with the young D cuz there is no other fucking option. Murray clearly said he wanted to bring another vet top 4 guy in but cant because of the budget is tighter than Melnyks tight old asshole.

Hahahah if you think this season is managments fault, managment is the least of their problems.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

I'm talking about this ridiculously low internal cap that's actually making us non competitive. We can't even trade for a player unless the other team takes salary back.

Holiday

Banned
I want Brian Elliot back!

Send Turris to STL.

hm. the way i hear it, he's steadier than halak. so st. louis went from 2 dependable to 2 wonky goalies...?

Neither Halak nor Elliot is awful, but they both lack the ability to bail the team out with transcendent play for any period of time. They are only as good as the defense in front of them, so when that defense decides to suck, they are exposed.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@DarrenDreger: Between TV rights money and revenue sharing small market teams could receive an additional $9-12 mil per season according to club source

THERE IS HOPE FOR MELNYK!!

Yaaaay maybe we could afford some defense next season.

Cake Boss

Banned
If he was a homer for our prospects, he wouldnt have sent Zibby and Pageau down and have Kassian on the roster.

Philips? You mean the guy he tried to trade to Bos 2 years ago but Philips waived his no trade.? That philips? The only way Philips is resigning if Melnyk does it to save some season tickets.

lol sorry Leafs fans, but some hilariousness regarding Kessel just happened in my household.

So I'm watching this Hit from Phaneuf on Kessel(Accidental hit, if anyone missed it - but it's still hilarious) and my girlfriend walks by. I'm laughing pretty hard at it so she wants to watch it to. She's not a huge hockey fan but I force her to watch it when the Wild are on
wtzgU.gif

I show it to her and she just busts out laughing as soon as Kessel shows up. I ask why is she laughing so hard and she just goes "He's...got such a weird face. He's so awkward." Then we laughed for the next 5 minutes looking at awkward pictures of him and those famous videos of him at the bar, at the UFC, and then at the ASG draft.

Just. Perfect.

Top Bottom