• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Tabris

You know what? I think I've changed my mind. I'm done with fighting in the NHL.

The intended purpose of fighting was to protect your top players but with the instigator rule, it's pretty much just a show right now.

ITS MAH BIRTHDAY!!

adPfoHO.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Marc Staal is "out indefinitely."

Derek Dorsett skating with the team again this morning, as is the newly returned to the NHL Arron Asham.

Osorio

I think all of Pens-GAF doesn't live close to Pitt, so I'm not sure you're reaching your intended audience..

I know that. It's not as bad as I thought. A bit bland, and needs some international exposure, but I'd live there for a bit just because it's so affordable with things to do.

However, it's one of the least physically attractive cities I've ever been to. I've seen more hot girls in Baltimore. When I got back, I saw more hot girls in Manhattan in the first six minutes than I'd seen in 5 days of Pittsburgh.

Stasis

Welp, Staal out probably means we'll get to see one or more of the AHL boys up for periods of time.

Johnson, Syvret, Bickel...

I'd like to see where McIlrath is in terms of progress towards shifting to the NHL. Give him a game or two.

Welp, Staal out probably means we'll get to see one or more of the AHL boys up for periods of time.

Johnson, Syvret, Bickel...

I'd like to see where McIlrath is in terms of progress towards shifting to the NHL. Give him a game or two.

Yeah, It's time for the undertaker to come in. The plan for him was around Christmas time anyways.

Cake Boss

Banned
Soo anyone use this stubhub thing? is it legit?

If I can go to these games for $30, I will def drive to the middle of nowhere for them and support my Melnyk so he can afford a top 4 dman for next season.

Happy Birthday Cake Boss!

I promise the spend to the cap next year.

Sincerely,
Eugene Melnyk

With how high the cap is projected to be going up these next few years..... I doubt that.

But because it is CakeBoss's birthday, yes they will spend to the cap next year and Alfie will sign a one day contract to retire a Senator after winning the Stanley Cup with Detroit this year.

Yeah right

kingslunk

If I can go to these games for $30, I will def drive to the middle of nowhere for them and support my Melnyk so he can afford a top 4 dman for next season.

Stubhub is legit. It's owned by ticketmaster.

Also happy birthday.

Curufinwe

Stubhub is what I will o use if I go to a Flyers game in 2014. That Saturday afternoon game against the Blues in March is the one I have my eye on.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've used stubhub a few times and love it.

I've only once had the seller not send me the tickets. Stubhub didn't charge me for the tickets as the seller didn't confirm sending them out and they even give me a $40 dollar coupon for my next ticket purchase there as an apology.

So definitely I rate them highly.

Curufinwe

There was a guy in my wife's office with season tickets who thought he was doing us a favor by offering tickets to his two second level seats for the crappy games he didn't want to go to for around $100 each. Then I found stubhub and realized he was trying to rip us off.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV actually confirming now that Staal does have a concussion. It's a nice change to have the team actually admitting this shit this season, rather than only owning up to it once the year is over.

Pyatt and Pouliot are both out of the lineup! Finally, thank god.

Dominic Moore is also back in the lineup tonight.

It's legit

Used them when my buddy and I realized the Ducks playoff tix we bought were for the day we were flying back to Canada; sold those tickets and bought for a different game using Stub Hub, had to pick them up from a Stub Hub temp office at a hotel near the arena

Another friend bought concert tix and the tickets didn't work at the venue for some reason so she called Stub Hub and they hooked her up with even better tickets on the spot

Merguson

Banned
Bring up Granberg for the two games!!.. :p

soo.. who's playing with Gunnarsson on the 1st pairing?..

http://devilsfoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/3156-animated_gif-tagme-tears-waterfall.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Today's pairing in practice:

Franson - Gunnarsson
Gardiner - Liles
Fraser - Ranger

Tanguay now has a hip injury that may require surgery and is again out indefinitely. Which really is a blow to our offensive depth. Hejda is actually better and could play soon.

Happy Birthday to Cake Boss!

Top Bottom