• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sundin to the Canucks, Messier to the Canucks. That franchise really has a thing for signing washed up captains that aren't theirs.

Hey, the Pens had a lot of success with that last season. Not.

EDIT:

posting a Kave-gif for prosperity:

NwFYgvs.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pyatt on the 2nd line is hot.

Give Talbot a game =/

I'd love to see some guys from Hartford. Ain't a whole hell of a lot to lose in giving them a run. Kristo and McIlrath are who I'd most wanna see up, but I feel like we'll be seeing a bit more of that Miller yo-yo.

Rangers have just recalled The Undertaker from Hartford Wolf Pack.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Sundin to the Canucks, Messier to the Canucks. That franchise really has a thing for signing washed up captains that aren't theirs.

i give you the leafs pre lockout (2002/03 and 2003/04)

almost half the roster was made out of former team captains

Z is now on LTIR, so the earliest he can be back is December 28th, great, just great. Looking forward to lose most of our games up until then, will make for a non-watchable 24/7.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You could have waited not two hours for Kave to say something angry...

Sadly not an option, my flight to Europe leaves then. Trust me, I was considering it.

Wanted to post it before forgetting about it/losing it, so you guys can use it later.

Stasis

Rangers have just recalled The Undertaker from Hartford Wolf Pack.

Awesome. I'm not super optimistic about his first start, but I wanna see a little of what's possible down the line. Should be an interesting game with the injuries, Big Mac, and the fact that it's vs. the artist formerly known as Rangers West.

I have dreams about highschool and college. Pretty much every time it's about a class that I forgot I was enrolled in and didn't attend all semester, which is a strange thing to dream about since I have never done that.

I get those dreams too, I wake up in a panic and remember that I graduated with a Masters and don't go to school anymore =/

And in important 24/7 news...

Uncensored episodes will be on Rogers on Demand :D

Why do people always walk into a quiet break room and yell as loud as they can at their phone with their boyfriend on the line?

I wanted to relax and eat ffs. Not listen to your bullshit because you had a kid at 20 with a high schools dropout.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Clarkson, Fraser and Raymond on a 3 on 1, I literally laughed out loud. It ended as expected.

Top Bottom