• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why don't the Leafs just let Reilly go to the WJs if they're just going to keep scratching him?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not surprised Jones is playing again after back to back shutouts and with the way he stoned the Habs last night

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Jones was giving up some Reimeresque rebounds in the first period, but the Queens(am I doing it right?) did a good job keeping the Habs away from them for the most part.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Derick Brassard is not on the ice at practice. He took a shot off the foot last night and looked like he was in a lot of pain but kept going.

Lines at practice:

Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Pyatt-Richards-Nash
Hagelin-Boyle-Dorsett
Pouliot-D.Moore-Asham

Kill me now.

Acid08

Banned
I for one think wsox would be a great journalist. Doesn't jump the gun on assumptions, doesn't pre-judge a situation or person by calling them pieces of shit etc. never shown an unfair bias about anything I can remember. Would definitely hire if I were an onion recruiter.
Teeheehee

cube444

sc26q4g.jpg

That guy standing next to Letang is Jakob Chychrun. He's a defenseman. He's 15. FIFTEEN. Let that sink in for a bit. Projected to go 1st overall in the OHL draft. Imagine how that kid's gonna look and play like when he's NHL-draft eligible or in his mid-20's. oO

Small bulge :(

Revenant

I for one think wsox would be a great journalist. Doesn't jump the gun on assumptions, doesn't pre-judge a situation or person by calling them pieces of shit etc. never shown an unfair bias about anything I can remember. Would definitely hire if I were an onion recruiter.

You just warmed up the Chicago land area with Dat Ether.

Friend just bought me a Raptor Head Mask and one for himself.

We also have "Raptor Jesus" jerseys. Grabbing tickets behind the bench to do this amazingness.

Cant wait.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Brassard has a sore ass. That's why he missed practice. For real.

Lundqvist will start his 5th straight game tomorrow against Rangers West.

AV started internal talks about Hartford call ups this morning. Kristo and McIlrath incoming?

Just wait until you're all done so you can start experiencing this:
http://xkcd.com/557/
This still happens to me but with high school. Fucking hell I can't get rid of the stupid high school dreams.

I have dreams about highschool and college. Pretty much every time it's about a class that I forgot I was enrolled in and didn't attend all semester, which is a strange thing to dream about since I have never done that.

I'll also have stress dreams about the Avs losing by a huge margin, which I could do nothing about if it did happen.

Silexx

I have dreams about highschool and college. Pretty much every time it's about a class that I forgot I was enrolled in and didn't attend all semester, which is a strange thing to dream about since I have never done that.

Jesus fuck! I'm not the only one!

Worst part is that those dreams tend to drag on the longest for me.

Stasis

Brassard has a sore ass. That's why he missed practice. For real.

Lundqvist will start his 5th straight game tomorrow against Rangers West.

AV started internal talks about Hartford call ups this morning. Kristo and McIlrath incoming?

Pyatt on the 2nd line is hot.

Give Talbot a game =/

I'd love to see some guys from Hartford. Ain't a whole hell of a lot to lose in giving them a run. Kristo and McIlrath are who I'd most wanna see up, but I feel like we'll be seeing a bit more of that Miller yo-yo.

Top Bottom