• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Finals week after hours y'all

images

Wait, TUSR is a freshman in college?

Or graduate school?

I dunno. Never thought finals week was bad at all.

Edit: Finished finals a month and a half ago, Smelly. Eat shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, TUSR is a freshman in college?

Or graduate school?

I dunno. Never thought finals week was bad at all.

Edit: Finished finals a month and a half ago, Smelly. Eat shit.

TUSR is in like... 3rd or 4th year. Since equipped's like 16, he can't be much further than a freshman.

Also that doesn't count wsox, you have odd trimesters.

TUSR is in like... 3rd or 4th year. Since equipped's like 16, he can't be much further than a freshman.

Also that doesn't count wsox, you have odd trimesters.

Oh, shit. Equipped posted it.

Would not have guessed he was 16. :lol

Trimesters are better. Less filler, less time to get bored with class and more breaks.

Handling it = finally be able to accept your fate

That's because you're in journalism.

Still a shit ton to do. Got to go wherever to cover the story, conduct interviews, type out the recordings of interviews, write the articles, revise, revise, revise again and then publish.

Then do another article for the other journalism classes... It's constant deadline shit. Not to mention the other odd classes here and there.

I've been a double major for a while anyways too now. Political Science and journalism both.

Not as bad as math or sciences, but still a fair amount of work.

No offense Wsox but I would never make your for a poli sci major, even in a double.

No offense equipped, but I have no idea what this is even supposed to say.

Edit: Not sure why no one is acknowledging the other post I made about the stuff other than the transcribing. It's constant doing shit all day and running around. It isn't just writing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bernier in tonight but appears Scrivens won't be going tonight?

I was hoping to see him again, always liked him.

I for one think wsox would be a great journalist. Doesn't jump the gun on assumptions, doesn't pre-judge a situation or person by calling them pieces of shit etc. never shown an unfair bias about anything I can remember. Would definitely hire if I were an onion recruiter.

Heretic

I for one think wsox would be a great journalist. Doesn't jump the gun on assumptions, doesn't pre-judge a situation or person by calling them pieces of shit etc. never shown an unfair bias about anything I can remember. Would definitely hire if I were an onion recruiter.
:lol

Samyy

Yep just failed an exam worth 55% of my freaking grade

Sounds like everyone else did too so hopefully there's a curve, I realllly don't want to retake this....

fallout

Yep just failed an exam worth 55% of my freaking grade
Always hated those. My computer architecture course was a 50% midterm and a 50% final. There were assignments, but they weren't worth anything. However, if you didn't do them, you were pretty much fucked for the exams.

I also remember my probability final which was worth 50%. The average was somewhere around 20-30%. This was done because he had made the preceding tests too easy. Gotta make sure you have a 60% average in the course!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol :lol

Samyy

Always hated those. My computer architecture course was a 50% midterm and a 50% final. There were assignments, but they weren't worth anything. However, if you didn't do them, you were pretty much fucked for the exams.

I also remember my probability final which was worth 50%. The average was somewhere around 20-30%. This was done because he had made the preceding tests too easy. Gotta make sure you have a 60% average in the course!

Ugh yea so pointless our average wasnt even high...
Our prof kept saying he was gonna screw us on this exam all year, what a dick.

Delryk

Ugh yea so pointless our average wasnt even high...
Our prof kept saying he was gonna screw us on this exam all year, what a dick.

If writing the date and your name are worth points, its because your teach is an ass and the exam is impossible.

Man i remember those days.. :)

Top Bottom