• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Solo

Speaking of the law, In less than a month, new Justified!!!!!!!!

ikDcs7HPuoE04.gif

I'm feeling great about this news....in my pants!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Plenty of chances and shots but this fucking kid...scrubbing it up.

We only beat him on a 5 on 3 and had plenty of other PPs to help us. We had the bounces go our way too but man this kid stood on his head.

Shit pinch by Ranger, bad decision to poke into the corner by Bernier, Fraser and Ranger shitting it up, and the rest of the team getting hit like nuts.

Please Nonis PLEASE do something about Ranger and Fraser...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Two teams playing who were blown out their prior games, tomorrow should be an interesting game between the Habs and Flyers.

Leafs keep losing? Yes, all is going according to plan, everyone will be distracted by how much they are sucking to not pay attention to how bad we are right now. GENIUS!!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm tempted to go to one of these Toronto Gaf meet ups just so I can meet some of Leafs-Age one day. Scared of other gaffers who will also be there.

Stasis

Nah, buddy got tickets through work. :)

Next time, I'm going Plat seats. Can't wait to try out rink side.

I always get invited to Habs games too. 3 different good friends with corporate seat access.

I never go. Fuck that. I have to fake cheer when they score and all my friends are excited.

Smash88

Banned
I always get invited to Habs games too. 3 different good friends with corporate seat access.

I never go. Fuck that. I have to fake cheer when they score and all my friends are excited.

I go for the atmosphere, and the company of good friends enjoying a good hockey game. Look past that. Or cheer for the other team.

Samyy

I have enough in my bank account for two crappy tickets and food :( fucking Leafs prices
Gonna have to wait till I can get me some of these hookups somehow :(

Phthisis

Kings fan popping in to say good game to Phil Kessel and whoever all those other guys who decided to wear the same shirt he was.

Top Bottom