• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

I tend to stop watching and do something else when they go down a goal.

Flyers have signed their top AHL goal scorer Chris VandeVelde and hopefully he will be on the 4th line tonight instead of Rosehill who has somehow appeared in 22 games already.

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=695611

I see you have learned from the master right here.... though it's usually down by 2 or more with a period left since I know this team doesn't usually have the will to come back, though they do have the will to blow every 2 goal lead they get.

This fucking team. Carlyle comes in and Leafs actually turn around that horrid penalty killing from the Wilson days to be top 10 in the PK, now the very next season they're back to being one of the shit teams on the PK. All this while getting some of the best goaltending they've had in years.

If only Bozak was healthy.

zAWUZxP.jpg

Acid08

Banned
TMac is finally putting the beginning of the year line up together again tonight.

Nieto-Pavs-Wingels(American Express, motherfuckers) back together which is the best news.

They might play Havlat on the fourth line :lol

I tend to stop watching and do something else when they go down a goal.

Flyers have signed their top AHL goal scorer Chris VandeVelde and hopefully he will be on the 4th line tonight instead of Rosehill who has somehow appeared in 22 games already.

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=695611

No Rosehill's an upgrade, but surprised to see them throw an NHL contract at him. I remember them giving him a long look before, but I don't recall him being terribly impressive.

Curufinwe

I see you have learned from the master right here.... though it's usually down by 2 or more with a period left since I know this team doesn't usually have the will to come back, though they do have the will to blow every 2 goal lead they get.

It has its ups and downs but when your team is 27th the league in scoring it's a pretty safe move. I did miss the great comeback against you guys, but then I also happily missed Chicago's ex-Flyers curb stomping us last night.

Pageau! Pageau Pageau! Pageeeeeeaaaaaauuuuuu!

I think they're just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

He will get 5 minutes on the 4th line with Kassian lol.

Oh and the Flames braintrust strikes again ROFL.

(Watch Tim Murray go there ... bleh) stay off our future GM Burke.

It has its ups and downs but when your team is 27th the league in scoring it's a pretty safe move. I did miss the great comeback against you guys, but then I also happily missed Chicago's ex-Flyers curb stomping us last night.

Yeah, but once again a patented Detroit 2 goal blown lead, when we go up by 2, your team will win, guaranteed or your money back!

Silexx

I think they're just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

He will get 5 minutes on the 4th line with Kassian lol.

Oh and the Flames braintrust strikes again ROFL.

(Watch Tim Murray go there ... bleh) stay off our future GM Burke.

Funny story about that. Sylvain St-Laurent reported that when Buffalo requested permission to interview Tim Murray, Tim actually declined to speak to them. It was Brian Murray's urging that Tim went along with it. St-Laurent is speculating that BM may subtly sending a message to Eugene that the Sens may be risking losing management talent to other teams willing to spend to the cap.

Cake Boss

Banned
Funny story about that. Sylvain St-Laurent reported that when Buffalo requested permission to interview Tim Murray, Tim actually declined to speak to them. It was Brian Murray's urging that Tim went along with it. St-Laurent is speculating that BM may subtly sending a message to Eugene that the Sens may be risking losing management talent to other teams willing to spend to the cap.

Yeah wasnt Pierre Dorion also approched for the Habs GM spot??

If we lose either of those 2, we are fucked. Especially Dorion.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
So is Truculence(tm) back? I cannot wait. We got Torts here and maybe Burke in Calgary, there has never been so much truculence in the west before :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Parros and Murray in tonight, hopefully it doesn't get too scrappy.

EGG line back together too.

That's interesting, but I don't think he'd give a shit if people left.

He doesn't even pretend the goal is to win a Cup in Ottawa anymore.

Top Bottom