• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Heretic

A wild win for the Ducks.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Bruce boudreau has earned his ice cream
ibkpSPynowsDPY.gif
REGULATE!!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm tempted to go to one of these Toronto Gaf meet ups just so I can meet some of Leafs-Age one day. Scared of other gaffers who will also be there.

To be honest everyone is pretty cool. Nobody is scary or anything, Toronto-GAF are pretty good people...other then this weird fascination that they want me dead for some reason.

The nights are usually just drinking a bunch, making neogaf jokes and then ending up at some Chinese/Korean place at the end of the night. Oh and lots of game discussion since a lot of the guys who show up actually work in the industry.

I'd invite any of you that actually do live in Toronto to come out, I can at least guarantee Leafs-GAF are some pretty cool dudes. I'd even invite Smash out despite his weird hate of the team.

Cake Boss

Banned
Pageau! Pageau Pageau! Pageeeeeeaaaaaauuuuuu!

8785009_orig.gif

Hopefully he just doesnt get stapled to the 4th line with Kassian playing 5 min a game. The coach's handling of our young players has been absolutely atrocious this season, what used to be his strength of the last 2 seasons has been his weakness.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm tempted to go to one of these Toronto Gaf meet ups just so I can meet some of Leafs-Age one day. Scared of other gaffers who will also be there.
Just a bunch of Generic Asian Guys along with token black cat
To be honest everyone is pretty cool. Nobody is scary or anything, Toronto-GAF are pretty good people...other then this weird fascination that they want me dead for some reason.

The nights are usually just drinking a bunch, making neogaf jokes and then ending up at some Chinese/Korean place at the end of the night. Oh and lots of game discussion since a lot of the guys who show up actually work in the industry.

I'd invite any of you that actually do live in Toronto to come out, I can at least guarantee Leafs-GAF are some pretty cool dudes. I'd even invite Smash out despite his weird hate of the team.
Shaddup kave and go lie in your coffin!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Pageau and Ceci called up for the Sens(no Methot tonight, which sucks). I don't think Ceci is NHL ready yet, but it'll be interesting to see how he does.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Derick Brassard is out tonight with a sore ass. Pyatt and Pouliot are both back in. (vaderno.jpg)

Justin Falk is scratched. Dylan McIlrath will be making his NHL debut.

Quick

Banned
Do you guys think we're too mean to fans of the lovely NBA franchise in sunny Sacramento?

I'm sure Sacramento is a great city.

I'll probably make an attempt to show up, then walk the opposite direction the moment I see a black dude surrounded by Generic Asian Guys.

yyzjohn

Banned
This fucking team. Carlyle comes in and Leafs actually turn around that horrid penalty killing from the Wilson days to be top 10 in the PK, now the very next season they're back to being one of the shit teams on the PK. All this while getting some of the best goaltending they've had in years.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How's Falk been playing in New York? Kinda miss his aggression on the Wild sometimes.

He's been in and out of the lineup. I'd say he hasn't been too bad, relatively speaking, though definitely inconsistent. AV has recently been cycling around Falk, Moore, and Del Zotto for the 5 and 6 spots, based on what he feels the game needs. If the game needs extra toughness, Falk generally gets the nod.

Merguson

Banned
Turns out Burke isn't going to be the GM but will be the one in charge of finding the new replacement. I figured it would be him but I guess not.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Looks like I didnt miss much, goddamnit Leafs giving the Queens/everyone free points.

I need to stay awake like... 2 more hours to not suffer from even worse jetlag.

Top Bottom