• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

When California goes in the ocean I won't miss any of you (well except maybe Heretic).

2014-12-01%2023_19_50.gif

So cold. Like CA weather

Sanjuro

I wish I could trade my slacking college group for Tyler Seguin.

These next two weeks are going to take three years off my life. RIP 33 year old, Sanjuro.

Acid08

Banned
How has Demers looked so far Stars-Gaf? I know he had a good first game but I haven't heard much about him lately.

Dillon has looked good, I don't like him paired with Burns though.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
How has Demers looked so far Stars-Gaf? I know he had a good first game but I haven't heard much about him lately.

Dillon has looked good, I don't like him paired with Burns though.

He's doing ok thus far, though the the last game was pretty bad all round for everyone involved.

Curufinwe

Vinny might have leaked that he plans to retire after next season to help facilitate a move out of Philly after Berube made him a healthy scratch tonight. It's really sad how badly he's played this year.

That was soooo perfect

Vinny might have leaked that he plans to retire after next season to help facilitate a move out of Philly after Berube made him a healthy scratch tonight. It's really sad how badly he's played this year.

I'm actually happy we swung and missed with him and went with Weiss instead... Well now I'm happy we went with Weiss since he is finally healthy and playing better.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did we ever dodge a bullet there.

Stealing a post from HF:

There are 109 forwards in the NHL this year with over 35% Ozone starts (100+ mins played).

Only 19 have less than 50% CF
Only 2 have less than 45% CF.
Only 1 has less than 40% CF.

Guess who that 1 is...

He has 38.9% CF...
2nd worse is 43.9%.
3rd worse is 45.7%.

2013-14: 0/119 players with 35+% Ozone starts have less than 40% CF.
2012-13: 0/108 players with 35+% Ozone starts have less than 40% CF.
2011-12: 0/85 players with 35+% Ozone starts have less than 40% CF.
2010-11: 1/78 players with 35+% Ozone starts have less than 40% CF.
2009-10: 1/54 players with 35+% Ozone starts have less than 40% CF.

2/444 in the last 5 seasons...

The two players? Ben Maxwell and Ryan O'Marra.

Maxwell played a grand total of 47 NHL games and is now playing in Khanty-Mansiysk in the middle of no-where in Russia.

O'Marra played a grand total of 33 NHL games and is now playing in my beloved EIHL; in Coventry, (one of the worst cities in England, believe me) he is 16th in league scoring and has the same PPG as our 2000 6th round, 195th overall Scottish pick Colin Shields, who is now 34.

Yeesh.

Top Bottom